Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/16/2016 10:44:46 AM EDT

And got into a heated shitstorm "discussion" with a couple libs about pacifiers and typical thumb-sucking shit.  She's Wodstock on arf.  :)

I'm so proud of her.    She graduated from SUNY Brockport, and worked her ass off all thru college and even before that to get her where she is today.  

Well, this isn't GD, but "rules"....

Link Posted: 11/16/2016 10:52:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Did I ever say how much I enjoyed meeting you both?

Yeah, our country is raising the youth to be soft.  We must resist.
Link Posted: 11/16/2016 11:03:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Yea that was a good time.  

We should all meet at the American Diner in Liverpool sometime.  Unfortunately we're going to be in the Buffalo area on Dec 3rd for Skywarn and a Ham-O-Rama
Link Posted: 11/16/2016 11:16:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/16/2016 11:19:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Excellent letter, it is great to know that at least one member of the ASSembly has common sense.  Well done!
Link Posted: 11/16/2016 11:40:18 AM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

We should all meet at the American Diner in Liverpool sometime.  Unfortunately we're going to be in the Buffalo area on Dec 3rd for Skywarn and a Ham-O-Rama
View Quote

Old hairy rednecks looking at clouds and annoying the shit out of the Upton office?
Link Posted: 11/16/2016 12:14:53 PM EDT
[#6]
The NYHTF has life once again! Great woman!
Link Posted: 11/16/2016 12:48:25 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Old hairy rednecks looking at clouds and annoying the shit out of the Upton office?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Haha... well, Amateur radio ops making contacts for Skywarn Recognition Day, not sure about the Hamfest, we'll see how that turns out.  But it's not an early morning one, opens at 10AM, and goes until 8PM, so it'll be past the bedtime of most of the retirees.  

Link Posted: 11/16/2016 2:12:04 PM EDT
[#8]
There are times I have thought that many of the campuses of SUNY were there to babysit 18-21 year old's rather than the purpose stated in the letter:

"...the mission of SUNY is to educate our future leaders and professionals"

Link Posted: 11/17/2016 7:23:04 AM EDT
[#9]
When you hire someone for a job, you expect them to do it.  Paying tuition for a class is hiring the School and its faculty to perform the job of instructing on the selected subject. When they cancel classes, you are paying for a job not being done.  Are you really going to "catch up" or gain additional knowledge resulting from that lost time?   I paid you to teach me:  If I fail to learn because I didn't do the work it's on me. If I fail to learn because you weren't there to instruct, it's on YOU.  Think about it.  
Link Posted: 11/17/2016 8:42:33 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/17/2016 10:25:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
When you hire someone for a job, you expect them to do it.  Paying tuition for a class is hiring the School and its faculty to perform the job of instructing on the selected subject. When they cancel classes, you are paying for a job not being done.  Are you really going to "catch up" or gain additional knowledge resulting from that lost time?   I paid you to teach me:  If I fail to learn because I didn't do the work it's on me. If I fail to learn because you weren't there to instruct, it's on YOU.  Think about it.  
View Quote

And if we're both holding hands while crying and singing kumbaya, nobody is injured!  

(this is hypothetical.  If you and I are observed holding hands and  singing kumbaya I hope they kick our asses.)
Link Posted: 11/21/2016 5:06:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

And if we're both holding hands while crying and singing kumbaya, nobody is injured!  

(this is hypothetical.  If you and I are observed holding hands and  singing kumbaya I hope they kick our asses.)
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

most know us way better than that.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top