Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/13/2016 9:17:48 AM EDT
Its been a while since I have wanted to build a new rifle.  Im looking to put together a "compliant" rifle but need to find a company that will ship a stripped lower to my ffl.  Any leads?  Thanks
Link Posted: 11/13/2016 12:01:29 PM EDT
[#1]
lots of companies

Ive bought stripped lowers through over the past couple years

PSA
Brownells
Buds Gun Shop
Primary Arms
Tn Arms Co
Stag

the only company i know will not do a stripped lower to us is Aim Surplus
Link Posted: 11/14/2016 5:12:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Every shop I've been to on LI always has plenty in stock, have you looked local?
Link Posted: 11/14/2016 10:11:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Anderson Rifles will send them to NY Dealers.
Where's your AO?
Link Posted: 11/14/2016 9:27:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Aero as well
Link Posted: 11/14/2016 10:20:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Elmira/Corning area
Link Posted: 11/15/2016 7:52:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Elmira/Corning area
View Quote

Guns and gear in Addison will accept them. They are also set up already with palmetto state armory.
I've heard rumors of bulleye accepting them, but generally those guys are difficult to deal with. Also Savona gun shop said they would. Scott is easy to deal with.

Guns and gear yelp link http://m.yp.com/addison-ny/mip/guns-gear-480938958
Link Posted: 11/16/2016 3:37:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Runnings usually stocks Anderson multi cal lowers for $55.  They had another brand for $100, too (just a forged lower, nothing special).

There are a few Runnings stores around, closest one to you might be Canandaigua.  Beikirch's in East Rochester usually has them in stock, too.

Other than that, pretty much everyone but AIM will ship them to your FFL.

Link Posted: 11/17/2016 10:08:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Elmira/Corning area
View Quote

We have a member on here that's got a shop in Ithaca....I'll have to dig up the info, maybe he'll chime in.
Link Posted: 11/26/2016 8:38:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

We have a member on here that's got a shop in Ithaca....I'll have to dig up the info, maybe he'll chime in.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Elmira/Corning area

I imagine there's a lot of table top and brick and mortar places between Elmira and Corning that'll accept stripped lowers.
There was a period of time right after SAFE passed that dealers were running scared about transferring stripped lowers but that's a dead horse now
If OP gets to the Tompkins County area I'm in  Freeville; right down the road in Dryden Boltworks Tactical has just about any brand of stripped lower you can imagine in their safe plus they'll build just about any configuration of AR to your wishes if you aren't into building your own
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top