Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/26/2016 9:22:28 AM EDT

Well he has started with Cracking Down on Assault Weapon Dealers

http://www.ag.ny.gov/press-release/ag-schneiderman-and-nysp-superintendent-beach-announce-charges-against-three-men

but what a typical liberal.. He really should be charged with aiding and a bedding illegals

"Disappointing Inaction on Immigration

The The Attorney General issued a statement following the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision on President Obama’s executive action on immigration:

"I am extremely disappointed that the Supreme Court declined to overrule the lower court's misguided preliminary injunction. President Obama’s executive actions, if allowed to go forward, would give millions of undocumented immigrants a measure of security, protecting them from deportation and allowing them to work legally and contribute fully to the country they call home.  Instead, they are now once again left in limbo. It’s important to recognize that President Obama was compelled to act in response to Congress’s repeated and inexcusable failure to meaningfully reform our nation’s immigration system. Instead of passing comprehensive immigration reform, many members of Congress continue fanning anti-immigrant flames, and in the process, fail immigrant communities and the nation at large. It is absolutely imperative that Congress finally end the gridlock and do its job by passing comprehensive immigration reform legislation as soon as possible. I urge all members of our nation’s immigrant community to stay strong. Today’s decision may be a setback, but we will continue fighting until all immigrants have the legal rights and economic opportunities they deserve.”

So its time to use the same language with MSA's...  undocumented MSA'S.

My tolerance for liberals/democraps has become zero. These people are useless and should follow there da leader to Kenyan where they belong.
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 10:37:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Look he's dyed-in-the-Wool DEMOCRAT and as such if the ruling came from God himself he'd be "disappointed" because it doesn't reflect the end game of the Party, to wit really doesn't give a damn about the lower class except to use them as the launching point for their agenda. All those dis-enfranchised, poor people struggling to come to America for a better life (or to kill Infidels) are bought and paid for with votes for Democrats, thereby keeping them  in power to do as they damn well please...just look at the shenanigans, crony capitalism, self-serving deals they've concocted all while claiming "...to be for the little guy"
Well I'm calling BULLSHIT and offering a sincere FUCK YOU AND THE HORSE YOU RODE IN ON to Herr Eric Schneiderman  
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 9:23:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Look he's dyed-in-the-Wool DEMOCRAT and as such if the ruling came from God himself he'd be "disappointed" because it doesn't reflect the end game of the Party, to wit really doesn't give a damn about the lower class except to use them as the launching point for their agenda. All those dis-enfranchised, poor people struggling to come to America for a better life (or to kill Infidels) are bought and paid for with votes for Democrats, thereby keeping them  in power to do as they damn well please...just look at the shenanigans, crony capitalism, self-serving deals they've concocted all while claiming "...to be for the little guy"
Well I'm calling BULLSHIT and offering a sincere FUCK YOU AND THE HORSE YOU RODE IN ON to Herr Eric Schneiderman  
View Quote

Tell us how you really feel.

Sadly IT IS REALLY ABOUT THE END GAME AND FURTHERANCE OF THE PARTY.   The rest is meaningless.  They don't give a shit about you, the poor, the country.  It's all about the next election and on the down low, how to fill their damn pockets without getting caught.  The D's are blatant and unrepentant, the R's are trying to catch up it appears.    Tar, feather, rails, and rope.
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 9:57:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

http://www.ag.ny.gov/press-release/ag-schneiderman-and-nysp-superintendent-beach-announce-charges-against-three-men

but what a typical liberal.. He really should be charged with aiding and a bedding illegals

The The Attorney General issued a statement following the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision on President Obama’s executive action on immigration:

"I am extremely disappointed that the Supreme Court declined to overrule the lower court's misguided preliminary injunction. President Obama’s executive actions, if allowed to go forward, would give millions of undocumented immigrants a measure of security, protecting them from deportation and allowing them to work legally and contribute fully to the country they call home.  Instead, they are now once again left in limbo. It’s important to recognize that President Obama was compelled to act in response to Congress’s repeated and inexcusable failure to meaningfully reform our nation’s immigration system. Instead of passing comprehensive immigration reform, many members of Congress continue fanning anti-immigrant flames, and in the process, fail immigrant communities and the nation at large. It is absolutely imperative that Congress finally end the gridlock and do its job by passing comprehensive immigration reform legislation as soon as possible. I urge all members of our nation’s immigrant community to stay strong. Today’s decision may be a setback, but we will continue fighting until all immigrants have the legal rights and economic opportunities they deserve.”

My tolerance for liberals/democraps has become zero. These people are useless and should follow there da leader to Kenyan where they belong.
View Quote

It blows my mind that elected officials blatantly put out statements saying, "oh, hey, that segment of the population that is breaking the law?  We'll shield them!".  How can they, with a straight face, propose to "protect" them from deportation.  They're left in limbo?  I say good!  Let them be scared of the consequences of breaking the law (being here illegally).  If a regular Joe robs a bank and out runs the cops, do they stop looking for him?  Does that person not look over their shoulder, aware of the consequences, because they did something wrong?
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 10:13:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

It blows my mind that elected officials blatantly put out statements saying, "oh, hey, that segment of the population that is breaking the law?  We'll shield them!".  How can they, with a straight face, propose to "protect" them from deportation.  They're left in limbo?  I say good!  Let them be scared of the consequences of breaking the law (being here illegally).  If a regular Joe robs a bank and out runs the cops, do they stop looking for him?  Does that person not look over their shoulder, aware of the consequences, because they did something wrong?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep why i have zero use for the majority of the elected officials. They all need to go.

as Thomas Jefferson once wrote..
I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top