Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/3/2016 4:28:01 PM EDT
Dad recently purchased through them on Gun Broker... Paid within 5 minutes of the auction ending and provided the required FFL materials as well.  It's been a week now and after a few phone calls (that weren't answered) to see when the item would be shipped he got a short and rude email response saying to simply check Gun Broker.  

Overall he's experienced pretty poor customer service.  Is this just Northern charm or did he pick the wrong company to deal with?

All kidding aside, has anyone dealt with them before?  So far they seem pretty shady and he's considering cancelling the order.  Feedback wise they were A+ with over 800 transactions.

Link Posted: 6/3/2016 11:26:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Well a "week" isn't always a long time; granted you did your part, but that's not the issue here.
I've never heard of them before, so I've no dog in the hunt.
Some people only ship on certain days, we're just coming off a holiday weekend; lots of people take off Friday ~ Monday, which creates a back log....give it a little more time, maybe post an address, NYS is a big State; If they're shit heads, somebody will out them, but until then be patient.  
Link Posted: 6/5/2016 3:40:22 PM EDT
[#2]
I live in Springville and never heard of them. There are some small ffl's working out of basements or garages that maybe I do not know of though
Link Posted: 6/5/2016 8:13:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 10:08:40 AM EDT
[#4]
I wonder if this resolved?
I would assume so as there wasn't any additional complaining.  
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 8:50:39 PM EDT
[#5]
I live close and have never heard of them before. If you need a door knocked on let me know.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top