Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/4/2016 8:14:00 PM EDT
Trump is gonna carry NYS in November.
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 9:31:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Like trump or not, he's a vicious attack dog!  He really hits his opponents, hard.  I believe Hitlary is a wounded chicken and Trump is smelling the blood

Let's hope your correct.
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 11:32:33 PM EDT
[#2]
The math doesn't add up, when it comes to registered voters.  This state is gone.
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 11:42:08 PM EDT
[#3]
I would love to place a significant bet against that, OP.

I mean $10,000 or more.  Would you be interested?  And yes, I'm serious.
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 7:11:01 AM EDT
[#4]
I guess that depends on how he plays it. Alot of people I work with who were never political are on the trump train, he could get the momentum rolling. I hope he does but I would still like to see him start hitting Hillary.
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 9:52:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Most people i work with are fairly right wing, I'm Libertarian-Republican, and just about everybody here hates trump.
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 9:53:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

No sir, not even close. Hillary got more votes in the D primary than all GOP candidates combined. Siena just game out with a poll that has Clinton around 55 percent and Trump around 34 percent.
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 10:28:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Hey OP... I'm selling this bridge down in Brooklyn.  You interested?
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 10:44:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Been saying that in GD as far back as November.  I truly believe he will.
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 11:03:01 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Do you not understand that there are 8 Million people packed into the 5 boros of NYC that would never pull the lever for anyone with an "R" next to their name?

And that is before the media blitz this fall that will hammer home that trump is "anti-woman, anti-gay, anti-immigrant, anti-muslim" etc. etc. etc.

There isn't a snowball's chance in hell NY will ever be anything other than blue
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 11:28:21 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Do you not understand that there are 8 Million people packed into the 5 boros of NYC that would never pull the lever for anyone with an "R" next to their name?

And that is before the media blitz this fall that will hammer home that trump is "anti-woman, anti-gay, anti-immigrant, anti-muslim" etc. etc. etc.

There isn't a snowball's chance in hell NY will ever be anything other than blue
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

90 percent of those do nothing but watch the kardashians and realty TV.

Trumps gonna start saying to Hillary "you're fired" and shits on fire yo.
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 12:29:46 PM EDT
[#11]
A janitor at my workplace, a Puerto Rican registered Democrat who voted twice for Obama now talks how he wants to vote Trump. The guy actually went to the primaries thinking he can vote for Trump. He was utterly disappointed when he was handed a D ballot. So instead of voting, he switched his affiliation to a Republican. So here you go, anything is possible.
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 12:53:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
So here you go, anything is possible.
View Quote

Except Trump winning New York. If he does, I'll give you all of my guns and ammo.
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 1:28:24 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Except Trump winning New York. If he does, I'll give you all of my guns and ammo.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

for reals, now I am worried

Link Posted: 5/5/2016 2:46:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I won't have a chance to take your stuff. He will not win NY. NJ, on the other hand...
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 3:15:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

8 million people- of those

3 to 4 million are not able to vote due to Age, Criminal Felons , or not registered and illegal  
3 million are registered democrat
of those 1 million are Bernie fans and hate killary as much as I do
and 1 million are registered Republicans

so the rest of the state gets off there asses this time around and trump wins

now that could happen  

Link Posted: 5/5/2016 3:30:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

now that could happen  

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/5/2016 3:37:46 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

The math doesn't add up, when it comes to registered voters.  This state is gone.
View Quote

who might actually cross party lines.  i wouldn't write it off.
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 4:02:24 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Except Trump anyone not running with a 'D' next to their name, winning New York.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Except Trump anyone not running with a 'D' next to their name, winning New York.

Fixed to reflect the true reality.

Link Posted: 5/5/2016 4:50:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 6:07:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

3 to 4 million are not able to vote due to Age, Criminal Felons , or not registered and illegal  

now that could happen  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

now that could happen  

It in theory could... so could me giving birth by some miracle. Both would take divine intervention.
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 7:22:30 AM EDT
[#21]
I doubt it

Link Posted: 5/6/2016 8:29:42 AM EDT
[#22]
Y
Quoted:

View Quote

That never stopped them from voting Democrat before.
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 8:55:22 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Y

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Y
Quoted:

If you have felonies on your record, Dems only hand you 5 ballots instead of 10.
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 10:28:08 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

If you have felonies on your record, Dems only hand you 5 10 ballots instead of 10 5.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Y
Quoted:

If you have felonies on your record, Dems only hand you 5 10 ballots instead of 10 5.

FIFY
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 11:07:45 AM EDT
[#25]
I don't see him carrying New York State but there is another scenario shaping up which could make for an interesting situation come November: Neither Hillary OR Trump get the requisite 270 Electoral votes.  That then throws the election to the House of Representatives, but the newly elected House, not the current House.  I think that still guarantees the next president will be "R" but it would definitely get interesting.  The Twelfth Amendment makes for some interesting reading.
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 5:55:50 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

No sir, not even close. Hillary got more votes in the D primary than all GOP candidates combined. Siena just game out with a poll that has Clinton around 55 percent and Trump around 34 percent.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's too bad, but I agree.
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 9:05:55 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

It in theory could... so could me giving birth by some miracle. Both would take divine intervention.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

now that could happen  

I've always wrapped that rascal so who you stepping out with honey?
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 10:01:26 PM EDT
[#28]
My grandma voted Republican her whole life, until the day she died...

She's been voting Democrat ever since...

Link Posted: 5/7/2016 11:04:13 AM EDT
[#29]
Don't forget, New York went to Reagan in both 80 and 84...  

Doesn't hurt to be a celebrity in this state...
Link Posted: 5/7/2016 4:09:33 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Doesn't hurt to be a celebrity in this state...
View Quote
That was 32 years ago  I helped New York carry Reagan but New York was a lot less blue black then.

The only incentives I have for Trump to win is that I dislike Hillary and if Trump were President, I would be two-degrees of separation away from a sitting President.

Link Posted: 5/7/2016 5:00:24 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

That argument always cracks me up.  There are so many things that have changed since then.  NY will NEVER vote red again.

Link Posted: 5/10/2016 10:20:09 PM EDT
[#32]
I wonder if the former industrial areas will carry him since the jobs have been going overseas.
Link Posted: 5/11/2016 7:39:25 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I wonder if the former industrial areas will carry him since the jobs have been going overseas.
View Quote

Nobody cares about jobs anymore.  Everyone just wants .gov freebies.  The nation is a vastly different place now.
Link Posted: 5/11/2016 7:54:51 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Nobody cares about jobs anymore.  Everyone just wants .gov freebies.  The nation is a vastly different place now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I am not so sure.... I think a lot of Americans do care about jobs.

Link Posted: 5/11/2016 8:27:57 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I should have qualified my statement.  

The people we know in our circles, yes.

The vast majority of the masses.... nope.  Freebees.  At times we don't realize just how outnumbered we really are.
Link Posted: 5/11/2016 12:28:26 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If they did they surely would have left NY ages ago.  With Carrier, New Venture, Endicott Johnson, Mohawk Carpet, IBM...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top