Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/31/2015 10:40:34 AM EDT
http://nypost.com/2015/08/31/wife-has-ptsd-from-husbands-twisted-sexual-antics/

The top administrator for the Nassau County District Attorney’s Office is a twisted fetishist who wore a chastity belt to work and diapers and a horse tail during sexual foreplay, according to court papers obtained by The Post.

Jeffrey Stein’s obsessions even involved his former boss, Rep. Kathleen Rice, with him paying a psychic to “determine” her romantic life, a Nassau Supreme Court divorce filing says.

Stein’s estranged wife, Carole Mundy, suffers from posttraumatic stress disorder as a result of his sexual antics, Mundy says in her divorce petition.

Stein — the DA’s chief administrative officer and a prominent Long Island Democrat — engaged in “predatory and extreme depraved antisocial sexual conduct so egregious it shows a blatant disregard for the marital relationship that it shocks the conscience,” the papers say.

Mundy claims Stein — the campaign chairman for then-DA Rice’s 2010 bid for state attorney general — favored kinky role-playing that included him dressing like a “sissy maid” and calling himself “Jessica” while kneeling at Mundy’s feet.

He also liked to pretend to be animals during their 17-year marriage, the 14-page document alleges.

“Husband wore an anal plug with a horse tail and pretended to be a horse by galloping around the marital residence,” the filing says.

At other times, Stein pretended to be a cat who “used [a] litter box and cleaned himself” and wanted Mundy to walk him on a leash, the papers say.

Stein, a former appointee to the county Board of Elections, also acted like a baby who needed to be fed and diapered, the papers say.

Mundy said he even took his perversions to work.

“Husband showed wife that he was wearing a male chastity belt with locks under his clothing to wear to work at the Nassau County DA’s Office,’’ the papers say. “Husband told wife that he received sexual gratification from wearing this device at work.”

It was plastic so he could pass through the metal detectors at the Mineola courthouse where the office is located, the papers say.

Mundy also claims he paid a psychic to find out where he stood with Rice “personally and professionally.”

“Husband’s obsession with the personal, professional and sexual life of his supervisor at the Nassau County DA’s Office was disturbing to wife,” the filing says.

Mundy’s lawyer, David Mejias, told The Post: “My client has been traumatized for years by the depravity of her husband and by his insistence on reliving the abuse in open court. It is a bedroom nightmare that no one should have to endure.”

Stein did not return messages seeking comment.

The couple has no kids.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:43:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 11:26:33 AM EDT
[#2]
And these are the people who want to put the citizens away for loading 10 rounds into a magazine. Hope he gets cleaned out by his wife like the "sissy maid" that he is.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 12:55:59 PM EDT
[#3]
You can't make this up.   I mean, there are no words adequate for this.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 1:02:55 PM EDT
[#4]
But what about his official conduct and record "on the job"?

The weird shit that goes down in the bedroom should have no bearing on how well he did his job, and this is simply an attack on his credibility. I don't know amything about this politician and for all I know he could have done an excellent and impartial job, whatever it is that the elections board actually does.

These personal attacks are becoming very common place and you need to beware how they sway public opinion, but also recognize that free men are free to shove whatever they want into their anuses; we need to focus on how these people are behaving in their professional capacity foremost.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 2:27:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Good thing no one's ever made anything up in divorce papers.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 2:44:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Sorry, I couldn't help but laugh reading that
I guess she is a rather vanilla person with the light out
She hung on for 17 years though so it couldn't have shocked her too badly
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 4:28:59 PM EDT
[#7]
That's my private life and has nothing to do or any bearing on my job performance, unless it's a sex case, then I've got to ask for frequent breaks from the case to visit the mens room.....yea, right.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 5:36:20 PM EDT
[#8]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

But what about his official conduct and record "on the job"?

The weird shit that goes down in the bedroom should have no bearing on how well he did his job, and this is simply an attack on his credibility. I don't know amything about this politician and for all I know he could have done an excellent and impartial job, whatever it is that the elections board actually does.

These personal attacks are becoming very common place and you need to beware how they sway public opinion, but also recognize that free men are free to shove whatever they want into their anuses; we need to focus on how these people are behaving in their professional capacity foremost.
View Quote
+1

How many congressmen would be tossed if their bedroom antics became known. It is a funny read though!
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 7:46:01 PM EDT
[#9]
That is some serious WTF.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:56:49 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

View Quote
This.

Link Posted: 8/31/2015 11:56:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

This!
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:49:37 AM EDT
[#12]
I think the right to privacy was somewhat undone for both parties by Mr. Stein.
Frankly, IMHO, this divorce is probably his crowning "fetish" achievement.

"Mundy’s lawyer, David Mejias, told The Post: “My client has been traumatized for years by the depravity of her husband and by his insistence on reliving the abuse in open court. It is a bedroom nightmare that no one should have to endure.” "
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 12:29:39 PM EDT
[#13]
W....T...F...???

Consulting a psychic...? I wonder if any of his decisions at work were based off psychic premontitions or guidance...
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 12:36:43 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

W....T...F...???

Consulting a psychic...? I wonder if any of his decisions at work were based off psychic premontitions or guidance...
View Quote
We often vote for a president that consults with a mystical sky wizard, so is this any worse?

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 1:04:46 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

I got divorced and nobody made up anything like that!
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:32:09 PM EDT
[#16]
He had a fantasy about Rice?  Makes the whole thing unbelievable.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:57:58 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
He had a fantasy about Rice?  Makes the whole thing unbelievable.
View Quote

Horse tail butt plugs....sissy maid....shitting in a "litter box." Psshht. Who cares.

But to be attracted to Rice and her giant fivehead? What a freak.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 11:20:51 AM EDT
[#18]
I must admit, I own several butt plugs...

Deadpan asked for a butt plug at the LGS, you know that went over well :)
However they couldn't help, had to order online, shipped in a plain package too.

One for G17 and the other for the G41.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top