User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/29/2015 2:50:30 PM EDT

Fundraiser BBQ for Westchester County Firearm Owners Association

Sept. 26
from 6:00pm to 11:00pm

Candlelight Inn, Scarsdale

$75 per person, $60 for
age 16 and under.  Includes beer, wine, soda.

http://www.wcfoany.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/fundraiser.pdf

Link Posted: 8/29/2015 4:24:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm down for it. Anyone else wants to join? Seecamp? Shkype? We do need a political organization to push for our rights in this county.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 9:12:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Dropping check in mail today.

Edit: Check mailed. It's a short cab ride from Scarsdale metronorth station. I'd throw in on the cab ride if that made it easier for anyone else. I  travelling from the south.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 2:32:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Can I eat $75 worth of wing??  I have to check with the boss.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:54:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Will mail a check out tomorrow. Need to protect our rights. Nobody else will, if we don't do it.
Link Posted: 9/21/2015 7:04:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Event is CANCELLED. Just got a refund check in the mail. They are rescheduling to an unspecified date in the future.
Link Posted: 9/21/2015 9:47:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Event is CANCELLED. Just got a refund check in the mail. They are rescheduling to an unspecified date in the future.
View Quote

What happened? Couldn't get 100 people? Does the organization have a contact info?
Link Posted: 9/22/2015 7:32:33 AM EDT
[#7]
They cited "scheduling conflicts" and mentioned that not only attendance, but strong raffle sales are necessary for a successful event. September/October weekends tend to be busy for family guys. Hopefully I can make the rescheduled BBQ.

Link Posted: 9/22/2015 11:53:19 PM EDT
[#8]
I got my check back too.  Maybe they were afraid that all the Jews would have worked up a big appetite from fasting all day tomorrow and eat too many wings.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top