BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 8/19/2015 10:57:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
1) For those hearing Hochul the USA is recusing himself from state cases, this is true.

2) The Princess hired a Criminal Defense Atty last week.

3) Nearly every person close to The Princess has jumped ship or been replaced. Reportedly he "has no friends left".

4)  Consensus is October, end of year at the latest. Most feel he is egotistical enough to refuse to step down.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/19/2015 11:08:37 AM EDT
[#2]
As of last month, Cuomo has spent $210,000 on legal fees since he shuttered the Moreland
Commission and U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara picked up the investigation
and began to probe the shutdown. A small fraction of what is being spent fighting just one of his corrupt actions, and all of that $210k was provided by campaign donors. There's almost $13 million that he has available to defend himself with.

Link Posted: 8/19/2015 12:10:44 PM EDT
[#3]
I hate these kind of rumors.   It just makes me crazy waiting.   I'd rather just wake up one day and see CUOMO INDICTED on the headlines.
Link Posted: 8/19/2015 12:52:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
As of last month, Cuomo has spent $210,000 on legal fees since he shuttered the Moreland Commission and U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara picked up the investigation and began to probe the shutdown. A small fraction of what is being spent fighting just one of his corrupt actions, and all of that $210k was provided by campaign donors. There's almost $13 million that he has available to defend himself with.
View Quote

How in the blue fuck is it legal to use campaign funds in such a manner?  Maybe I'm completely in the dark, but don't campaign contributions have to be used to campaign?  Or is it a grey area with no regulation or oversight?

Link Posted: 8/19/2015 2:19:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

How in the blue fuck is it legal to use campaign funds in such a manner?  Maybe I'm completely in the dark, but don't campaign contributions have to be used to campaign?  Or is it a grey area with no regulation or oversight?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
As of last month, Cuomo has spent $210,000 on legal fees since he shuttered the Moreland Commission and U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara picked up the investigation and began to probe the shutdown. A small fraction of what is being spent fighting just one of his corrupt actions, and all of that $210k was provided by campaign donors. There's almost $13 million that he has available to defend himself with.

Let me turn this around:  Who Cares?   Why should government have oversight of what one uses money for?   The last thing we need is more regulation.   What we need in government that is totally lacking is accountability.
Link Posted: 8/19/2015 2:27:16 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Frankly I prefer he spend down his war chest than hit us taxpayers up to pay his defense (as is so often the case with crooked pols).

Link Posted: 8/19/2015 5:32:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Was at Federal Court today in Rochester and the AUSA we had was also stating that the rumor mill within their circles is buzzing.
Link Posted: 8/19/2015 5:38:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/19/2015 5:45:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Seriously, anyone who wants to celebrate when this is announced is welcome to join me.  I'm in Rochester, NY, PM for directions.
Link Posted: 8/19/2015 9:10:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Seriously, anyone who wants to celebrate when this is announced is welcome to join me.  I'm in Rochester, NY, PM for directions.
View Quote

I'm here too. Let's party.
Link Posted: 8/19/2015 9:38:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Let me turn this around:  Who Cares?   Why should government have oversight of what one uses money for?
View Quote

Huh? So they're not bought and paid for. Isn't that the whole point of this and why he and the others are in trouble?
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 6:10:09 AM EDT
[#12]
If indicted he will most likely step down.
Public service law deals severely with those that stay and will bring its own
Violations and penalties.

This is the only reason why any of those that have been indicted have resigned,

In a manner, the resignation guarantees a lighter sentence.
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 8:46:01 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
If indicted he will most likely step down.
Public service law deals severely with those that stay and will bring its own
Violations and penalties.

This is the only reason why any of those that have been indicted have resigned,

In a manner, the resignation guarantees a lighter sentence.
View Quote

Except in this case we're dealing with a retarded megalomaniac who is convinced he did nothing wrong because that's how daddy did it.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 10:19:09 AM EDT
[#14]
Dicker took the rest of the week off... of all weeks?  This rumor is either going to be a dream come true or a giant flop.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 11:12:10 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Dicker took the rest of the week off... of all weeks?  This rumor is either going to be a dream come true or a giant flop.
View Quote

Resting up before the big game?
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 1:19:54 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Everybody getting sloshed
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 2:09:38 PM EDT
[#17]
I will continue breathing as normal.
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 9:10:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 11:08:27 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 12:16:29 PM EDT
[#20]
I hear Fred Dicker returns from vacation tomorrow... Hmmmm.
Interesting possibility.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 12:18:08 PM EDT
[#21]
I hope Andrew is sweating... Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 12:45:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 12:58:07 PM EDT
[#23]
THe gov skipped the state fair opening and sent Hochul to preside over a non public opening ceremony. Ostensibly, this was probably to avoid a teachers union protest, but I still find it inreresting.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 1:18:28 PM EDT
[#24]
The Princess has "been in the NYC area" for the past week according to the official schedule, I also like how the historical schedule has not been updated with meeting lists since about March 2015.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 1:33:23 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
The Princess has "been in the NYC area" for the past week according to the official schedule, I also like how the historical schedule has not been updated with meeting lists since about March 2015.
View Quote

Because it would read:   met with Silver, met with Skelos, met with defense, met with Preet, met with defense.....
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 11:00:28 PM EDT
[#26]
So nothing yet.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 12:02:10 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 7:43:56 AM EDT
[#28]
welllll?????

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 8:44:53 AM EDT
[#29]
Still the same things being said, earliest for any news is mid- late Oct.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 9:22:55 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Still the same things being said, earliest for any news is mid- late Oct.
View Quote

OK, but are we pretty sure something will happen that's worth the wait?
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 8:30:09 PM EDT
[#31]
I've had enough people confer with me from many positions, both leadership, political and high ranking Union personnel ( not mine) and geographically from Buffalo to Manhatten. They are all saying the same thing. That's all I can honestly state, anything else would be supposition.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 8:45:48 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I've had enough people confer with me from many positions, both leadership, political and high ranking Union personnel ( not mine) and geographically from Buffalo to Manhatten. They are all saying the same thing. That's all I can honestly state, anything else would be supposition.
View Quote

I hope it does happen, it would be a great thing.  Patiently waiting.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 9:34:10 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/12/2015 6:31:09 PM EDT
[#34]
almost 1 month later and.... diddly.
Link Posted: 9/12/2015 6:35:27 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
almost 1 month later and.... diddly.
View Quote

Patience.  We must allow time for Schneiderman to finish squealing like a bitch.
Link Posted: 9/12/2015 8:05:32 PM EDT
[#36]
I'm 30 minutes away, I'm in! ( for the Oneida Lake party barge)
Link Posted: 9/12/2015 10:02:03 PM EDT
[#37]
Of course, rumor has it that Big Bird is going to run for Governor.
Link Posted: 9/12/2015 10:11:17 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 9/24/2015 8:39:37 AM EDT
[#39]
Bump.
Link Posted: 9/25/2015 8:50:24 AM EDT
[#40]
Someone from the state legislature (D), commented to me.
The consensus is that, Preet has his case, and is just adding to he count list for indictment.

And that, it is expected "he" will do the "perp walk".

Here's to hoping so!
Cross Aisle, Cuomo has to be the most reviled Governor in state history.
Link Posted: 9/25/2015 10:04:07 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
The consensus is that, Preet has his case, and is just adding to he count list for indictment.

Here's to hoping so!
View Quote

My fear is Preet has everything but a smoking gun.  He's either going after any and everything Cuomo related hoping to finally find  a smoking gun, or he's doing his do diligence because he did find something and now he's just sealing the deal.

I want to see the tyrant perp walk.  
Link Posted: 9/25/2015 10:49:59 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Here's to hoping so!
View Quote

Funny you should say that.  I spoke to a state legislative member a week ago also (D) and when I asked his thoughts regarding how FUAC would look in an orange jump suite, he looked away and said "ehhhhh".  Usually a democrat will protect a powerful democrat especially in NY.  I known this person my whole life.
Link Posted: 9/25/2015 12:39:09 PM EDT
[#43]
Personally as much as i'd like to see him suffer the humiliation, i hope the cowardly prick just does like the warden in Shawshank. The quicker we can scrape this pile off our shoes and start to take our state back, the better.
Link Posted: 9/25/2015 1:16:17 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Personally as much as i'd like to see him suffer the humiliation, i hope the cowardly prick just does like the warden in Shawshank. The quicker we can scrape this pile off our shoes and start to take our state back, the better.
View Quote

Can't ever take the state back unless we nuke NYC (sorry guys from the 5 boros, you're going to have to take one for the team).

Link Posted: 9/25/2015 2:11:03 PM EDT
[#45]
I just wish corruption was limited to one party.  Here in Nassau and the Town of Oyster Bay, the GOP has been running things for decades and they are as crooked as a dogs hind leg.  The numbers of Republican politicians on the take as well as setting up patronage jobs, losing corruption evidence in the DA's office and misappropriating taxpayer funds is mind boggling.  Preet is working this area too as it all seems to tie-in with the business as usual mentality.  It has become obvious that both parties are out for themselves and there is even collusion between the two to keep judiciary from investigating either one.  It seems the feds are our only hope around here (just like with Second Amendment cases - the state courts are too corrupted now).
Link Posted: 9/25/2015 2:27:14 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Can't ever take the state back unless we nuke NYC (sorry guys from the 5 boros, you're going to have to take one for the team).

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL!  Sad but true.

Link Posted: 9/25/2015 4:06:59 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

LOL!  Sad but true.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL!  Sad but true.

Need to initiate "operation rescue NYC ARFCOMMERS" first
Link Posted: 9/25/2015 7:30:56 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

I don't think he has the balls to do it..

Plus guns are icky.

He might jump off the Brooklyn bridge though. I would prefer if whine like the little pig he is and cry momma as they haul him off the fed  for life.  

Anything less would not be justice.
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 10:48:42 AM EDT
[#49]
October bump.
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 9:01:34 PM EDT
[#50]
http://www.ibtimes.com/new-york-gov-andrew-cuomo-gave-bond-deals-his-wall-street-donors-despite-federal-1911822

And so it begins...
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top