Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/2/2015 8:56:02 PM EDT
A couple days ago we rolled the moving van out of Newyorkistan . As we crossed the border into freedom my 8 year old days to me "let's take one last wizz in Lake Erie". Who an I  to say no to that request. So as we are standing there with our schlongs out, i glance  over my shoulder to see a big green guny sack. It looked familiar. I opened it and lo and behold, it was all the ebrs and normal capacity  mags about i thought i lost in the January boating accident  back a few years ago. I was shocked. Miracles really do happen.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 8:58:28 PM EDT
[#1]
truly a gift from Poseidon!

FUAC
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 9:08:18 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't mean to troll the NY forum, but this post brought tears of joy to my eyes!

As a resident of CT, another state that is circling the drain of progressivism, congratulations on your ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK.  Enjoy your hot and humid freedom in the peach state.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 9:15:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Where area did you settle in?
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 10:27:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Praise Odin.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 10:50:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Well, that's complicated, but I   am b working in Cumming, living very short term in Dacula
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 11:40:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Well, that's complicated, but I   am b working in Cumming, living very short term in Dacula
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Be sure to check out the GAHTF Fall Shoot thread that is tacked.  I will make sure that you have a good time and are welcomed by the GAHTF guys.  It will be a great way to enjoy you newly found freedom.  There will be plenty of NFA toys to play with, including some from my table.  IM me if you have any questions or need any help.  I am about 40 minutes from Dacula and just over an hour from Cumming depending on the route/traffic.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 7:42:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Wait.  First you escape the shackles of tyranny in NY.  Then you move to a place called "Cumming?"

Dude, you are living the dream!  

Link Posted: 8/3/2015 8:06:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Someone needs to fortify the south to give us time  to cross into freedom. The north is lost to the progressive and I'll be a son of a bitch if I let it happen to the south.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 8:37:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Glad you found your magazines!  

Link Posted: 8/3/2015 9:33:07 AM EDT
[#10]
Post of the year! Congrats OP.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 9:45:07 AM EDT
[#11]
The southbound underground railroad to freedom!
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 12:45:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 5:16:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Wait.  First you escape the shackles of tyranny in NY.  Then you move to a place called "Cumming?"

Dude, you are living the dream!  

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q75/mianbao1993/FaHYP_zpsdtkde5zj.gif  
View Quote

She's hot. I bet that was the first time a white girl embarrassed a black chic.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 5:19:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Be sure to check out the GAHTF Fall Shoot thread that is tacked.  I will make sure that you have a good time and are welcomed by the GAHTF guys.  It will be a great way to enjoy you newly found freedom.  There will be plenty of NFA toys to play with, including some from my table.  IM me if you have any questions or need any help.  I am about 40 minutes from Dacula and just over an hour from Cumming depending on the route/traffic.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Will do, thanks.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 8:49:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Awesome
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 8:34:00 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
.....living very short term in Dacula
View Quote

Hi neighbor.
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 8:42:38 AM EDT
[#17]
Dacula - Its nice - I have friends in Lawerenceville and Snellville, they like it just fine.

I am a west-sider in Douglasville (south of Douglasville actually) but like the country setting and proximity to the airport I have.

Link Posted: 8/4/2015 9:43:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Dacula - Its nice - I have friends in Lawerenceville and Snellville, they like it just fine.

I am a west-sider in Douglasville (south of Douglasville actually) but like the country setting and proximity to the airport I have.

View Quote

Dacula is nice, but it would be a 45 minute drive to work. Tonight is my last night here, we move into our house in Cumming tomorrow, 12 minute rides to work:).

Link Posted: 8/5/2015 7:46:03 PM EDT
[#19]
Davy Jones will sometimes give back; sometimes...

Congrats!  Enjoy your new found freedom.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top