Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/3/2015 1:15:27 PM EDT
I wonder if this will finally damage her reputation amongst voters, probably not though...

Bigger news in England than The US...
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 1:35:58 PM EDT
[#1]
She's the next president.  Anything leading you to believe the contrary is false hope, let it go.

Link Posted: 3/3/2015 2:26:38 PM EDT
[#2]
The reality of it is it's often easier, particularly when travelling, to use a non-secure Gmail type account than to get through the VPN and secure email.    I can understand how anyone with a busy travel schedule would often use a personal/ generic account.    It would be downright stupid to use it for seriously delicate communications and frankly I doubt she did.   Any law she broke is petty and unenforceable.   This is just noise by the news.   Might as well report that she used pickled garlic instead of fresh garlic in the recipe.

Link Posted: 3/3/2015 2:54:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
She's the next president.  Anything leading you to believe the contrary is false hope, let it go.

View Quote

Only time will tell...
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 3:03:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The reality of it is it's often easier, particularly when travelling, to use a non-secure Gmail type account than to get through the VPN and secure email.    I can understand how anyone with a busy travel schedule would often use a personal/ generic account.    It would be downright stupid to use it for seriously delicate communications and frankly I doubt she did.   Any law she broke is petty and unenforceable.   This is just noise by the news.   Might as well report that she used pickled garlic instead of fresh garlic in the recipe.

View Quote

Yeah but wouldn't you think the VPN equipment used by the Department of State might be a tad more robust than the craps we use??

I hate the stupid whore...
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 3:18:47 PM EDT
[#5]
(Hillary)......"I did not have sexual relations with that woman"

Corruption that keeps on giving.....
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 3:54:32 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

View Quote

I will go on record here and now to say she will not be our next president.

Link Posted: 3/3/2015 3:57:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Man, I so hope you're right...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top