Site Notices
Posted: 3/2/2015 12:22:00 PM EDT
This is getting better by the minute.

Mob money...
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 12:41:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 3:37:10 PM EDT
[#2]
You can bet the current sock-puppet was already owned long before being "appointed" Leader of the Assembly.  
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:44:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 5:13:36 PM EDT
[#4]
CAN'T.MAKE.THIS.SHIT.UP.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 6:47:40 PM EDT
[#5]
And you guys are shocked. Why the Feds need to clean house from nyc all the way through the state 95% of them are crooks.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 6:52:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Shocked to discover this is going on....

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 7:43:43 PM EDT
[#7]
One month ago:
"I know our house will move forward in a positive way. I believe we will succeed in making the New York State Assembly stronger, more responsive and ultimately more accountable to all of us as members, which will then translate to better representation for the residents of the great State of New York." -Assemblyman Joe Lentol
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/3/2015 9:07:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
One month ago:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
One month ago:
"I know our house will move forward in a positive way. I believe we will succeed in making the New York State Assembly stronger, more responsive and ultimately more accountable to all of us as members, which will then translate to better representation for the residents of the great State of New York." -Assemblyman Joe Lentol

He forgot to use the word "transparent".   All government covers-up should use the words "accountable",  "anti-corruption", and "transparency".
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 9:30:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
One month ago:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
One month ago:

I hate that fuckhead.  He's another POS who needs cancer.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 1:04:24 AM EDT
[#10]
I'm smoking a cigar every time one of these faggots gets shit on...

ima die of cancer before i can see cumhole lick chocolate pudding out of Thunder Dick's asscrack ...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top