Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/28/2015 10:14:51 AM EDT
....has confirmed that some of Silver's funds frozen by the feds are invested in a local company. The Buffalo News first reported that the company is Counsel Financial Services LLC in Williamsville.
View Quote

Not really a big news item. But I wanted to post a Silver topic that keeps his name prominently displayed in our hometown forum!

http://www.wgrz.com/story/news/2015/02/27/silver-has-frozen-funds-in-local-company/24162975/
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 10:40:31 AM EDT
[#1]
A curse be upon him and the next 4 generations of his family!
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 2:15:26 PM EDT
[#2]
not surprised that people in buffalo are involved, this whole state is corrupt
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 2:37:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Why stop at 4? You're being too kind.

You should be requesting that he be reincarnated as a dog in Afghanistan or something truly meaningful.
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 3:10:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

You should be requesting that he be reincarnated as a dog in Afghanistan or something truly meaningful.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm fairly certain it's a bibilcal thing.  I try to pray in accordance with God's word.  We are supposed to pray for our enemies, but the bible isn't specific if you have to pray good things on them or not.  

If I recall correctly, blessings pass down through many generations, curses only go 4.  I don't really know why.  Perhaps its because with average life spans, someone 4 generations down the line will never have met the original cursed person, and it would be unfair to hold them accountable?

Link Posted: 2/28/2015 3:44:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I'm fairly certain it's a bibilcal thing.  I try to pray in accordance with God's word.  We are supposed to pray for our enemies, but the bible isn't specific if you have to pray good things on them or not.  

If I recall correctly, blessings pass down through many generations, curses only go 4.  I don't really know why.  Perhaps its because with average life spans, someone 4 generations down the line will never have met the original cursed person, and it would be unfair to hold them accountable?

View Quote

Don't let the passage of time and the death of a few folks put an end to a feud

Link Posted: 2/28/2015 4:22:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

You should be requesting that he be reincarnated as a cute effeminate boy in Afghanistan or something truly meaningful.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You should be requesting that he be reincarnated as a cute effeminate boy in Afghanistan or something truly meaningful.

FIFY
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 6:37:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or worse, an Afghan woman.
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 6:56:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or a goat.
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 8:15:49 PM EDT
[#9]
I was thinking a Cat in North Korea.  
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 12:32:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I was thinking a Cat in North Korea.  
View Quote

Way too short a lifespan. Needs to live longer to suffer more.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top