Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/18/2015 7:18:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
^ ^^^ ^

If your 2 intitials include the first 2 letters in the alphabet, I had the sales folks pull your two orders out of the electronic bone pile and slap them back on the front burner.

If it's something you're interested in, you will be able to turn them into the Stealth / MBT combo in a day or two.

ML

View Quote

If that was to me? A VERY BIG yes on one. I will send a PM.
Link Posted: 3/18/2015 7:20:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/18/2015 7:41:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Send an email to dan (at) larue (dot) com
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
^ ^^^ ^

If your 2 intitials include the first 2 letters in the alphabet, I had the sales folks pull your two orders out of the electronic bone pile and slap them back on the front burner.

If it's something you're interested in, you will be able to turn them into the Stealth / MBT combo in a day or two.

ML

If that was to me? A VERY BIG yes on one. I will send a PM.

Send an email to dan (at) larue (dot) com

After typing out an IM I see that you are not able to accept them. Will send to Dan.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top