Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/23/2015 9:51:37 PM EDT
At craft brewery. .. strange men hitting on wife.

Here with brothers ... contemplating starting a real killer brother brawl.

My 21 year old brother is getting pissed at the 40 year old talking to my wife... we have probably 15 minutes to decide if we want to go kick some tail before Phil loses his mind.

This should be good.

Me and 4 brothers who love confrontation. ...

Edit: apparently she looks like Monica Belluci. .. damn waps
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 10:08:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
At craft brewery. .. strange men hitting on wife.

Here with brothers ... contemplating starting a real killer brother brawl.

My 21 year old brother is getting pissed at the 40 year old talking to my wife... we have probably 15 minutes to decide if we want to go kick some tail before Phil loses his mind.

This should be good.

Me and 4 brothers who love confrontation. ...

View Quote

Too late... well that was fun while it lasted. I'll have to put up a picture of his hand. That's one fuckin swollen limb!
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 10:14:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Congratulations ?

Link Posted: 1/23/2015 10:20:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 10:21:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Congratulations ?

View Quote

Yeah my wife is too friendly of a drunk.

Explained to buffalo PD what happened. .. they laughed and said have a good night.

I'll miss these boys when I move. My brother has a short temper... but damn was that awesome.  Most guys don't have the luxury of a basketball team of brothers to back them up lol
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 10:51:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Yee Haw
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 11:27:32 PM EDT
[#6]
I miss those days
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 11:55:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Rules are rules my man.  Pics of wife.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 1:03:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Mistake number one - letting strange men near your woman.

Kindly tell him to fuck straight off or you and your brothers will hit him so hard it will resequence his DNA and make generations of his family retarded.

I ain't as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 8:12:11 AM EDT
[#9]
Downstate, that would get your pistol permit suspended.

Sometimes a man's got to do what a man's got to do ...
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 9:24:47 AM EDT
[#10]
I never minded a good brawl, but these days i just say a simple "fuck off" and see where it goes from there
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 9:25:52 AM EDT
[#11]
Was thinking the same. Don't get your license revoked!
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 9:37:50 AM EDT
[#12]
Sorry about last night boys.

Probably shouldn't post things when I start drinking at 3pm... going away party from work and all that.

Trying to sort everything out, but I'm thinking I made a few rookie mistakes lol
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 10:25:43 AM EDT
[#13]
So your family member got jealous because a guy was just talking to his wife
Was there overt pick up lines being said?
Did she identify herself as being there with someone and the guy persisted?
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 10:47:15 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Seriously. Why couldn't the guy just say, "Heyo, dick, that's my wife...you want to back off a bit or what...?"

If his wife is "too friendly a drunk", then maybe that's where the problem starts...sorry dude...no disrespect.

tc556guy - i know it's ridiculous, but would you have let the guy and his bro's go or haul em downtown...given the very limited totality of the circumstances?

Link Posted: 1/24/2015 11:02:45 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

tc556guy - i know it's ridiculous, but would you have let the guy and his bro's go or haul em downtown...given the very limited totality of the circumstances?
View Quote

There really aren't enough facts, but unless the guy was being persistent and harassing the female I don't see a legal justification for using any kind of  force
This is why bar brawls are so dumb.
You have people whose thought processes are addled by too much booze, people who in many cases ( depending on which bar we're talking about ) aren't the most stable or socially-well-oriented people to begin with...then you throw in the whole testosterone-fueled "you're messing with my woman ( translation, my property ) and the juveniles just freak out.
Thirty years ago in my much younger days I was in a local dive sitting at the crowded bar and said something to a female next to me
Some guy from across the room comes over and says its his  female and why am I talking to "his" female.
He wanted to fight over what was a harmless very short limited conversation
Very dumb. I got up, walked out of the bar and went across the street to the other bar there for a couple. Later in the night I went back to the first bar and the dumbass was gone and the bartender was thrilled that I'd not gone the usual dive bar drunken brawl routine.
That incident has always colored my perceptions of how these things go, even before I got into LE.
Thankfully most of the backcountry "kick your ass at the drop of a hat" bars where these sorts of exchanges happened in my patrol zones have gone out of business over the course of my career.
The younger guys don't know what they're missing by not having these seedy backwoods bars around anymore.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 11:24:38 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

My 21 year old brother told the guy to get away from his sister in law (my wife) and he decided to ask what he was going to do about it. My brother led my wife back over (I had been outside with the smokers) to our area and the guy followed a short time later. Brought his two buddies with him. I have 6 brothers in total, and of the 4 that were there, none of them are small guys.

Not sure what was said but my wife took offense and Phil pretty much just punched the dude. Then it was pretty much over seeing as the other two didn't seem to keen on messing with the rest of us.

As an added plus my boss thought it was all hilarious
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 11:26:08 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I never minded a good brawl, but these days i just say a simple "fuck off" and see where it goes from there
View Quote

I have grown fond of "piss off" much nicer ring to it.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 11:26:50 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

My 21 year old brother told the guy to get away from his sister in law (my wife) and he decided to ask what he was going to do about it. My brother led my wife back over (I had been outside with the smokers) to our area and the guy followed a short time later. Brought his two buddies with him. I have 6 brothers in total, and of the 4 that were there, none of them are small guys.

Not sure what was said but my wife took offense and Phil pretty much just punched the dude. Then it was pretty much over seeing as the other two didn't seem to keen on messing with the rest of us.

View Quote

I would say the guy went looking for a fight in that case
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 11:28:58 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Seriously. Why couldn't the guy just say, "Heyo, dick, that's my wife...you want to back off a bit or what...?"

If his wife is "too friendly a drunk", then maybe that's where the problem starts...sorry dude...no disrespect.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm going to guess that you don't come from a big family... mess with one brother (or in this case wife) it won't go well for you.

Plus being in south buffalo we aren't to worried about our relatives... i mean the cops showing up to "haul us away" as you put it. There's still a code of ethics it this part of town.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 11:29:48 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's were my head was at anyway. ..
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 1:11:29 PM EDT
[#21]

Too late... well that was fun while it lasted. I'll have to put up a picture of his hand. That's one fuckin swollen limb!
View Quote

You're doing it wrong...  It's not a picture of the hand we want to see, and has already been pointed out, rules are rules
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 1:28:33 PM EDT
[#22]
Great thread. Glad BYU didn't get cuffed stuffed and buttfucked.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 3:06:01 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

You're doing it wrong...  It's not a picture of the hand we want to see, and has already been pointed out, rules are rules
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I have to post my wife?? Man that's rough...

This rule sucks... i think she's alright...

Link Posted: 1/24/2015 3:45:40 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Great thread. Glad BYU didn't get cuffed stuffed and buttfucked.
View Quote

On the contrary, it would have been an even better thread if he'd had.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 5:43:36 PM EDT
[#25]
When ass holes collide.....
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 6:18:39 PM EDT
[#26]
What are "Waps"?

I'm 1/4 Wop & 1/4 Wasp. I'm not sure which part of me should be insulted here.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 6:22:04 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
What are "Waps"?

I'm 1/4 Wop & 1/4 Wasp. I'm not sure which part of me should be insulted here.
View Quote

Lol my bad. These were jersey shore wanna be tough girls. So the Wop part. .. this coming from a Mick
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 6:22:12 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

http://i62.tinypic.com/rr5co3.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well done 13'er.  Well done.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 6:22:50 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks man
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 6:49:41 PM EDT
[#30]
When I read the OP, I was thinking to myself...isn't this guy a South Buffalo Mick???

(North Buffalo Pollock/Kraut here).

What brewery? The old Gene McCarthy's?
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 7:02:26 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Thanks man
View Quote

Kid is handsome too, I am assuming your wife was married to a charming prince and had that beautiful baby before you guys got together?

I kid, I kid.

Definitely sound like that guy got both his smarts and courage from a beer bottle.

Link Posted: 1/24/2015 7:12:44 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
When I read the OP, I was thinking to myself...isn't this guy a South Buffalo Mick???

View Quote

Yes! And normally despite being in the old ward it's not a terrible crowd
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 7:13:32 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Kid is handsome too, I am assuming your wife was married to a charming prince and had that beautiful baby before you guys got together?

I kid, I kid.

Definitely sound like that guy got both his smarts and courage from a beer bottle.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks man

I kid, I kid.

Jury is still out
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 9:11:13 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I used to go there often for lunch back when I was building all the new stuff on the corner.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 9:23:57 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

There really aren't enough facts, but unless the guy was being persistent and harassing the female I don't see a legal justification for using any kind of  force
You have people whose thought processes are addled by too much booze, people who in many cases ( depending on which bar we're talking about ) aren't the most stable or socially-well-oriented people to begin with...then you throw in the whole testosterone-fueled "you're messing with my woman ( translation, my property ) and the juveniles just freak out.
Thirty years ago in my much younger days I was in a local dive sitting at the crowded bar and said something to a female next to me
Some guy from across the room comes over and says its his  female and why am I talking to "his" female.
Very dumb. I got up, walked out of the bar and went across the street to the other bar there for a couple. Later in the night I went back to the first bar and the dumbass was gone and the bartender was thrilled that I'd not gone the usual dive bar drunken brawl routine.
That incident has always colored my perceptions of how these things go, even before I got into LE.
Thankfully most of the backcountry "kick your ass at the drop of a hat" bars where these sorts of exchanges happened in my patrol zones have gone out of business over the course of my career.
The younger guys don't know what they're missing by not having these seedy backwoods bars around anymore.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pretty much how I saw it too.

Silliness.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 11:27:25 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good punch
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 12:03:23 AM EDT
[#37]
BYU join my sabbatical from alcohol!
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 4:31:14 AM EDT
[#38]

For some reason this sounds like a Ben Affleck / Matt Damon movie.

Link Posted: 1/25/2015 8:39:25 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
BYU join my sabbatical from alcohol!
View Quote

I did that for 3 years at school....

I can't do it again... you can't make me!
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 8:26:21 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:Most guys don't have the luxury of a basketball team of brothers to back them up lol
View Quote

Most guys don't need to
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 8:53:27 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Most guys don't need to
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:Most guys don't have the luxury of a basketball team of brothers to back them up lol

Most guys don't need to

Ouch!

Link Posted: 1/25/2015 11:25:12 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Most guys don't need to
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Most guys don't need to

FUAC will now want to Ban brothers........you will be limited to 2 brothers........who needs 6 brothers to win a fight will be his slogan
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 12:20:21 AM EDT
[#43]
Sounds like a good shoot punch.  No dogs were injured, all the cops made it home, it was a good night.  
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 8:00:25 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

FUAC will now want to Ban brothers........you will be limited to 2 brothers........who needs 6 brothers to win a fight will be his slogan
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Most guys don't need to

I'm betting if we had pulled a stunt like this at the Green Buffalo you'd have hauled us all off chain gang style!
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 11:04:32 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You mean like dollar drafts and ten cent wings?   Ah, the good old days of hick bars.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 11:14:13 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

You mean like dollar drafts and ten cent wings?   Ah, the good old days of hick bars.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How is this a bad thing??? ^^^
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 12:48:13 PM EDT
[#47]
good for your brother.  

the good ole days of stomping people out that deserve it.   nowadays you gotta worry that your gonna get sued, and the gestapo are gonna confiscate all your guns because some punk decided to act tough, and you put him in his place.   as you get older you realize there are less things worth taking it to that level for, but always be ready.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 11:50:31 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

You didn't need to go to backwoods bars in the old days for those.
All the college bars around here had specials like that
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 10:59:42 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dimeys and quarter mini Miller bottles. IF you remember these then you are hiding your age real well!
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 11:04:25 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Dimeys and quarter mini Miller bottles. IF you remember these then you are hiding your age real well!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

OV splits?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top