[#1]
I know they are on ebay.
Link Posted: 11/17/2014 1:16:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I know they are on ebay.
View Quote

I can make .... professional quality just like my magnets.... or I can make magnets lol
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 7:31:50 PM EDT
[#3]
TEOTWAWKI used to have them listed here, might want to pm him.
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 11:17:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yea he is aces, great member.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 8:08:36 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

View Quote
Unfortunately I am all out of stickers.  I spent a lot of money making and distributing them mainly as an outlet for my personal anger over this state's laws.  Many of you were generous and donated to help out with those costs and it was appreciated!

At the moment my focus is on working with my wife to find a job and home OUTSIDE THIS FUCKING STATE.

However, I do have some new ideas for stickers and may get around to having them printed if the stay here drags out.

(still have some urinal targets if anyone wants more)

Link Posted: 11/22/2014 10:01:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Unfortunately I am all out of stickers.  I spent a lot of money making and distributing them mainly as an outlet for my personal anger over this state's laws.  Many of you were generous and donated to help out with those costs and it was appreciated!  

At the moment my focus is on working with my wife to find a job and home OUTSIDE THIS FUCKING STATE.

However, I do have some new ideas for stickers and may get around to having them printed if the stay here drags out.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wish you luck in your search.. I'm just waiting for my son to graduate hs this spring and I'm hoping i can sell my house and get the heck out of this shite hole. If it was up to my wife we would move now.. Great when she has that type of attitude.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 10:30:34 AM EDT
[#7]
I have a magnet here... if you guys like them I will run them. Just need to cover costs if there is enough interest.

Same quality as my others. UV / fade protective topcoat. Printed right to the magnetic substrate.

Let me know what you all think!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top