Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/31/2014 11:20:24 AM EDT
http://jewishvoiceny.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=9033:education-is-why-we-support-rob-astorino-for-governor&catid=101:jv-editorial&Itemid=284

I don't know how much weight this paper carries with the Jewish community, but having a Jewish vote on Rob's side is extremely important. Religious Jews vote as a block and they can tip the scales in this race.

Go, Rob!!!
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 11:25:57 AM EDT
[#1]
That is an excellent article that applies to all New Yorkers abandoning public schools and shouldering the burden of private school education alone in the face of Cuomo's failed promise to pass legislation easing that burden.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 1:59:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
http://jewishvoiceny.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=9033:education-is-why-we-support-rob-astorino-for-governor&catid=101:jv-editorial&Itemid=284

I don't know how much weight this paper carries with the Jewish community, but having a Jewish vote on Rob's side is extremely important. Religious Jews vote as a block and they can tip the scales in this race.

Go, Rob!!!
View Quote

Hey bud, do you get this delivered to your door?
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 2:17:34 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm not impressed.

Jews will, en masse, and with only rare exception, vote right across row A.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 2:24:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm not impressed.

View Quote

which, to me, makes no sense at all as the Dems are the modern embodiment of the animals that marched them to the railheads.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 2:27:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Go, Rob!!!

I got the info from Astorino's campaign email. But now, I might have to subscribe.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 2:31:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'm not impressed.

View Quote

The Jews voted for D'Amato back in a day. And religious Jews are pretty conservative. My boss and his family will vote for Astorino. Took a bit of convincing, but they will. And he votes Republican all the time. The secular Jews, on the other hand... They are a lost cause for the most part. But I did convince a couple to vote Green Party instead of Cuomo.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 2:35:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

The Jews voted for D'Amato back in a day. And religious Jews are pretty conservative. My boss and his family will vote for Astorino. Took a bit of convincing, but they will. And he votes Republican all the time. The secular Jews, on the other hand... They are a lost cause for the most part. But I did convince a couple to vote Green Party instead of Cuomo.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm not impressed.

Good job on both counts. But does a Jew who votes Republican all the time need convincing to vote for Astorino, the Republican Party candidate?
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 2:41:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Tough to find time, he works to 7 at night. He also has four kids over 18 and they promised to vote as well.

I have to say, I have been campaigning hard. This election is personal. FUAC!
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:24:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Tough to find time, he works to 7 at night. He also has four kids over 18 and they promised to vote as well.

View Quote

I meant "why" does he need convincing.  Typo before.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:27:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He didn't need to be convinced to vote for Astorino. He needed to be convinced to actually vote since he works long hours. Astorino was a natural choice.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:28:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

He didn't need to be convinced to vote for Astorino. He needed to be convinced to actually vote since he works long hours. Astorino was a natural choice.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ah ok, gotcha.  Thanks for your efforts, I know you've been doing a lot.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 4:44:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
. This election is personal. FUAC!
View Quote

Yes, it certainly is.

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 5:01:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

which, to me, makes no sense at all as the Dems are the modern embodiment of the animals that marched them to the railheads.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm not impressed.

Yup. I don't understand it either.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 5:34:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm not impressed.

History lesson: financial and physical security breeds atheism and liberalism.
.look and any major civilization in history and you will see this to be true. It does not matter what your history is... and it especially doesn't matter when you are heavily protected
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 5:17:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm not impressed.

For the same reason black people vote for the same party that supported slavery, was against their right to vote and against the civil rights amendment.
Because they've been lied to so long they believe it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top