Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/24/2014 3:56:45 PM EDT
All your wishes have come true. Ebola in NYC. Right before election time.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 3:57:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Alex Jones says thr gubmint is covering up Ebola cases.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 3:59:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Prob. right.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 3:59:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Better stay away from those pesky infected polling stations.  They all have Ebola now.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 4:10:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Any truth to rumors of it at a school on L.I.? Connequot school IIRC.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 4:21:16 PM EDT
[#5]
What's to say?

The CDC has been nothing but clown shoes, quarantine of arriving people is racist, and the story changes daily.

If you don't read his blog, Aesop has been writing ebola nonstop at Shepherd of the Gurneys. Worth googling it up.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 4:33:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Did Cuomo just say that he's planning on "controlling the borders?"
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 6:08:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Make sure everyone knows Cumhole and Bloomberg spent plenty of public DOH moneys keeping NY safe from Salt on Tables and Large soda's.

They didn't need that money for preparring for Biohazards or disease control training!

Remind everyone you know!

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 6:40:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Make sure everyone knows Cumhole and Bloomberg spent plenty of public DOH moneys keeping NY safe from Salt on Tables and Large soda's.

They didn't need that money for preparring for Biohazards or disease control training!

Remind everyone you know!

View Quote

Cuomo cut Dept of Health budget drastically.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 6:49:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:04:25 PM EDT
[#10]

I don't always agree with Shenemans commentary, but damned if he doesn't nail it.  
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:11:35 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm so sick of ebola threads, seriously guys if you get this riled up over ebola just wait until the flu season starts.  

I'll be the first to admit out government is retarded,  but ebola is so far removed from our problems, stop buying into the medias manufactured panic
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:46:19 PM EDT
[#12]
If you like your ebola you can keep your ebola.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 9:49:39 PM EDT
[#13]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5p7A-T7D-sg[/youtube]
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 6:53:32 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I'm so sick of ebola threads, seriously guys if you get this riled up over ebola just wait until the flu season starts.  

I'll be the first to admit out government is retarded,  but ebola is so far removed from our problems, stop buying into the medias manufactured panic
View Quote

Pretty much this.

I will be hoping for a low voter turnout in NYC due to media mass hysteria.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 8:32:24 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Pretty much this.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pretty much this.

I'm the only person at work that has the mind set that Obola is nothing. That said, its a great way to bash Cuomo for something. Obolo coming to NY is Cuomo's fault
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 9:14:47 AM EDT
[#16]
exactly-

I am reminding everyone I come into contact with the govenor ignored basic quarantine prnciples and he and bloomberg wanted to spend the money on something else - using DOH money on banning soft drinks and table salt in restaraunts.  People I speak to who are on the fence or slightly libtarded usually react to I remember the sugary drink bans - What a waste they could have been fighting ebola sooner and chose to fight soft drinks?

Gets libtards and soccer moms angry at the current regime in NY and I think that is great!

Quoted:

I'm the only person at work that has the mind set that Obola is nothing. That said, its a great way to bash Cuomo for something. Obolo coming to NY is Cuomo's fault
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pretty much this.

Link Posted: 10/26/2014 12:37:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
If you like your ebola you can keep your ebola.
View Quote

Well good! I trust that you will keep your word because you said so.... period
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 12:52:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes and no.

A family who was in Guinea made a hasty return home to ny to beat the upcoming restrictions, and either sent, or planned to send their children back to school without any self imposed quarantine.

My friend (and others too, I would imagine) immediately called the school to demand the children stay home for 21 days, and was told that could not be done because it would appear that the school was rascist.

She went to the news about it, and I'm not sure how it has panned out (haven't spoken with her since it started.)
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 1:01:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

If it's here it is being kept out of the medical professional circles so I doubt it.
Link Posted: 10/27/2014 8:24:13 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Yes and no.

A family who was in Guinea made a hasty return home to ny to beat the upcoming restrictions, and either sent, or planned to send their children back to school without any self imposed quarantine.

She went to the news about it, and I'm not sure how it has panned out (haven't spoken with her since it started.)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes and no.

Briefly caught on this mornings radio news, 5 YO in hospital.

ETA link:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/27/ebola-new-york_n_6053150.html

WASHINGTON, Oct 27 (Reuters) - A 5-year-old boy who arrived from Guinea was being observed in isolation at Bellevue Hospital in New York City for possible Ebola symptoms, media reports said on Monday.

Link Posted: 10/27/2014 11:10:38 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

ETA link:

WASHINGTON, Oct 27 (Reuters) - A 5-year-old boy who arrived from Guinea was being observed in isolation at Bellevue Hospital in New York City for possible Ebola symptoms, media reports said on Monday.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes and no.

ETA link:

Two unrelated stories. The 5 y/o in Bellvue is from the Bronx. No LI affiliation.

The family in the LI school district arrived home from Guinea mid week and never sent their kids to school. Yet outlets ran with the story that there was potential Ebola in the district.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top