Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/23/2014 5:46:49 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 6:10:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Homeland Security deals in Trademark Infringement?
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 6:21:01 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a great deal of hatred and distrust for certain organizations and their members....
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 6:51:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The enforcement, while having nothing to do with immigration, apparently falls within the "customs" mandate of Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 7:25:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Ever watched a blueray lately, big Homeland Security bagde at the beginning stating that they investigate unlawful duplication, etc.  It's under the guise that some people who support terrorist organizations engage in that business, and therefore it should be under their purview.  Using that logic, I guess they should regulate and investigate every gas station in the US, as Saudi oil money has funded more terrorism than any other source except maybe opium.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 3:50:55 PM EDT
[#5]
27 years in LE at the State level, a few working with the feds...DHS scares me.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 4:06:08 PM EDT
[#6]
And here you have it:  http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/10/remember_obamas_civilian_national_security_force.html
Few will believe nor accept until they're being loaded up to be taken away.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top