Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/10/2014 7:34:03 AM EDT
Has anybody seen a re-elect Cuomo sign?  I have seen plenty for state legislature and some local candidates, but nothing for FUAC himself.
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 7:58:12 AM EDT
[#1]
No, not yet.
I've driven a lot between Albany, Oneonta and Syracuse but usually on the side roads like 5, 5s 7 and rt20.   I noticed a few weeks ago that they were co conspicuously absent as compared to years past.  I haven't been through Cooperstown but I am sure they are up there.

Link Posted: 10/10/2014 8:28:32 AM EDT
[#2]
I saw a Cuomo Hochul sign somewhere in my travels - pretty sure it was on Everett Rd in Albany.
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 8:53:53 AM EDT
[#3]
I travel the whole state and I haven't seen a single sign for him.
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 9:40:49 AM EDT
[#4]
South east side of Albany International Airport.  Looks like they were placed quickly on the corner of Wolf (north) and Albany Shaker so people see them getting off the northway going south, and also where they just demo'd a house and barns next to the airport property.
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 9:48:33 AM EDT
[#5]
A few here and there, placed in state right-of-way.  Never on someone's front lawn.
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 10:00:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 10:49:44 AM EDT
[#7]
I haven't seen one.
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 11:23:22 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 11:45:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There's not many Democrats in Cicero but there's a couple houses near my neighborhood that are absolutely loaded with (D) signs, including those for Cuomo.

Now that you mention it, I've seen quite a few more signs for Valesky and Stirpe than I have for Cuomo, suggesting that a lot of (D)s aren't thrilled with him.

I haven't seen a single business with any signs for (D)s but there's lots of businesses with (R) signs on their lawns.

View Quote

You live in fancy Cicero. Persian terrace has an anti safe sign
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 11:49:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 12:21:01 PM EDT
[#11]
very few in cattaraugus/allegany counties.  then again, we normally go red in elections..
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 12:55:21 PM EDT
[#12]
There are a couple in the hudson valley on the rt 9 stretch.
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 12:58:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
There are a couple in the hudson valley on the rt 9 stretch.
View Quote

Those may or may not have a nice big FU slashed into them...
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 2:07:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I see plenty of anti-SAFE signs, including a couple in my neighborhood.  I live in Hiller Heights, not The Pastures or Joss Farms.

Persian Terrace is in my district for the Republican Committee.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
There's not many Democrats in Cicero but there's a couple houses near my neighborhood that are absolutely loaded with (D) signs, including those for Cuomo.

Now that you mention it, I've seen quite a few more signs for Valesky and Stirpe than I have for Cuomo, suggesting that a lot of (D)s aren't thrilled with him.

I haven't seen a single business with any signs for (D)s but there's lots of businesses with (R) signs on their lawns.

You live in fancy Cicero. Persian terrace has an anti safe sign

I see plenty of anti-SAFE signs, including a couple in my neighborhood.  I live in Hiller Heights, not The Pastures or Joss Farms.

Persian Terrace is in my district for the Republican Committee.

I'm not familiar with Hiller Heights. I may toss an Astorino sign up soon.
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 2:28:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 2:41:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
A few here and there, placed in state right-of-way.  Never on someone's front lawn.
View Quote

True.  Saw a cumhole sign on west st in Syracuse.
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 3:02:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Not one in Steuben County.
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 4:19:55 PM EDT
[#18]
I've seen three here in the Binghamton area...... And like a thousand Astorino / Moss signs.
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 5:12:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Rte. 231 in Suffolk is plastered with Astorino signs.
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 5:19:32 PM EDT
[#20]
All I see here is more Astorino signs going up.
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 9:49:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Is there a way to get signs withou going anywhere?  I can't during the day...
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 9:51:27 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 11:20:14 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

We gotta be neighbors. Or damn close to it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Went out to Suffolk to visit my parents.
Link Posted: 10/11/2014 8:46:44 AM EDT
[#24]
I've seen the 4 signs for the douche at the north end of wolf road in albany/colonie.  Makes me want to puke all over them.

Where I live in saratoga county it's all astorino and anti-safe signs.
Link Posted: 10/11/2014 10:17:38 AM EDT
[#25]
Cumhole doesn't need signs what with the FSA in the rotten apple voting for cheese and stamps.
Link Posted: 10/11/2014 2:40:59 PM EDT
[#26]
Herkimer Road in the Town of Schuyler  Anthony Giovinazzo's place, Crash's Salvage and Auto Parts has a BIG LED sign CUOMO * HOCHUL .
Suffice to say NOBODY ought to buy from him!

Link Posted: 10/11/2014 3:14:01 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Herkimer Road in the Town of Schuyler  Anthony Giovinazzo's place, Crash's Salvage and Auto Parts has a BIG LED sign CUOMO * HOCHUL .

View Quote

Just called and asked if he had a top for my jeep. They said they could get one but I said "hey wait don't you have that Cuomo sign out front? Forget it I'll spend my money somewhere else"
Link Posted: 10/11/2014 3:18:25 PM EDT
[#28]
Excellent !!
Link Posted: 10/11/2014 4:59:13 PM EDT
[#29]
9W on the south side of Kingston!  One cuoholomo.... I man Cuomo and what's her name sign!  I'm so excited, the first and only one I've seen!

Plenty of other democrat signs, but strangely, no Cuomo.

Ok, maybe not so strangely.
Link Posted: 10/11/2014 5:18:03 PM EDT
[#30]
I just saw my first cumhole sign.

It was on a public roadway, not on anyone's property.

Is it against the law to deface or remove it?  Thinking about going back tonight.
Link Posted: 10/11/2014 5:20:34 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Just called and asked if he had a top for my jeep. They said they could get one but I said "hey wait don't you have that Cuomo sign out front? Forget it I'll spend my money somewhere else"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's beautiful. Got a phone number for them?  I'll do something similar on Monday, but undoubtedly with quite a bit more profanity.
Link Posted: 10/11/2014 5:41:18 PM EDT
[#32]
Almost all the Cuomo signs I've seen are at intersections on public land (or effectively public land).  

Apparently real people are too embarrassed to put them in their yard.  
Link Posted: 10/11/2014 7:38:03 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I have been all over Suffolk, and Eastern Nassau County the last several weeks.

Astorino, and Astorino/Moss everywhere. Every exit ramp, every major intersection, parking lot entrances, and private properties.

Not a single Cuomo (may fuck be upon him) sign. Not one.

I'm shocked, not only to see so many, but also the fact that they seem to be staying up, and increasing too.

View Quote

I've also noticed this. I've been looking for Cuomo signs to spray paint FUAC on
Link Posted: 10/11/2014 11:54:33 PM EDT
[#34]
I haven't seen any Cuomo signs in and around Syracuse. Not many Astorino signs either, but at least there are some. However, lots and lots of signs for Katko who's running against Maffei.

Not that it necessarily means anything, but Katko signs outnumber Maffei signs at a 3:1 ratio. Hopeful that my district will send Maffei packing.
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 3:11:47 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Cumhole doesn't need signs what with the FSA in the rotten apple voting for cheese and stamps.
View Quote

And the non-stop tv ads.
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 11:18:52 AM EDT
[#36]
In the Rochester area I do not remember seeing one Cuomo signs but, I have see a number of signs for LOUISE (Slaughter) ... you have got to be kidding me.

Fortunately there are a LOT of Astorino and anti Safe Act signs.
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 7:28:43 PM EDT
[#37]
Damn you controlling downstaters.

Link Posted: 10/13/2014 8:10:48 PM EDT
[#38]
Several of the tyrant's signs popped up on rt. 9 Fishkill / Wappingers.
 F'n Commie pricks....
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 9:28:01 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I must be close to BOTH of you guys.....

I went out to my brothers in Suffolk on Saturday and saw the same thing, Astorino signs all over.....

Om Sunrise in Baldwin there is 4ft by 8ft Astorino sign on the old Buick dealers fence...
and a RICE sign that has a sign over it quoting "Rice is wrong...Cuomo must go"
I will get a pic when I pass it again

FUAC
Link Posted: 10/14/2014 12:47:09 PM EDT
[#40]
Despite more Astorino signs going up, it looks like some have been taken down on Rte 347. I also believe I saw a few Cuomo ones at the 347/454 junction
Link Posted: 10/14/2014 4:22:14 PM EDT
[#41]
I haven't seen any fuckho signs to burn yet.  
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 2:45:24 AM EDT
[#42]
Plenty of Cumhole signs out in Lockport, Niagara County. Its strange, I will see them and then the next day they disappear...weird
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 6:46:20 AM EDT
[#43]
Took a long drive through the country yesterday and the Astorino and Repeal unSAFE signs were EVERYWHERE. It was good to see. The force is strong in Western NY.

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 7:45:44 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Took a long drive through the country yesterday and the Astorino and Repeal unSAFE signs were EVERYWHERE. It was good to see. The force is strong in Western NY.

View Quote

Same thing out here I drove up rt 30, down 30a, out to Utica on 20 and the situation was the same.  Anti SAFE act signs everywhere, Most were theones made by SCOPE but there were a lot of others including home made ones.   A few "We the People are the Governors of our State" ones too, not sure who is distributing those.  Astorino signs are popping up all over too.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:10:37 AM EDT
[#45]
I have only seen two so far...a few in the yard of a home on Broadway, right in Town Line...right next to the hardware store/museum which houses the desk on which the Articles of Secession were signed by the residents of Town Line at the begining of the Civil War. Yes, that is right, the hamlet of Town Line seceded from the Union during the Civil War and due to a strange set of circumstances, actually was not re-admited into the Union until 1946...see here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Town_Line,_New_York

Too bad we cannot do that agian....

Anyway, the others are in the yard of a FSA hotel up here in the Falls, right on NF Blvd....fuckers....
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 10:59:34 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Is there a way to get signs withou going anywhere?  I can't during the day...
View Quote

Where do you live?
http://www.robastorino.com/lawn-sign-info/
If in near Bethpage/Levittown/Hicksville area I'll give you one.  I only have four on my front lawn.

I will also be asking a friend to place them by his back fence that gets major traffic all day.

Bill
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 11:24:22 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Plenty of Cumhole signs out in Lockport, Niagara County. Its strange, I will see them and then the next day they disappear...weird
View Quote

I am noticing the same thing here in Dutchess county too, weird....

FUAC
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 11:47:16 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

FUAC
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

FUAC

Maybe on private property ?
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 11:59:29 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

I have only seen two so far...a few in the yard of a home on Broadway, right in Town Line...right next to the hardware store/museum which houses the desk on which the Articles of Secession were signed by the residents of Town Line at the begining of the Civil War. Yes, that is right, the hamlet of Town Line seceded from the Union during the Civil War and due to a strange set of circumstances, actually was not re-admited into the Union until 1946...see here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Town_Line,_New_York

Too bad we cannot do that agian....

Anyway, the others are in the yard of a FSA hotel up here in the Falls, right on NF Blvd....fuckers....
View Quote

You can do whatever you want if you have enough firepower.  

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 3:36:49 PM EDT
[#50]
I have seen one so far on a back road in Jeff. Co. I do not remember seeing it the next time I drove by, hmmmm thats Odd.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top