Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2014 4:32:28 PM EDT
They refuse to sell handguns to anyone in NYS.  I understand that NY's laws are screwy but it really up to the local FFL that is doing the transfer to deal with that.  F-them.

FUAC
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 4:46:56 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't think they are shipping anything firearms related to NY. Mags, ammo included. At least I haven't found anything on their site that they will ship. They announced a while back they were not shipping to most products to NY.

That might have changed since I last looked but at that point I decided I wasn't buying from them anymore anyway.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 5:52:51 PM EDT
[#2]
I wouldn't buy anything from them after the last price gouging they pulled.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 5:53:12 PM EDT
[#3]
CTD has LONG been on our shit-list of vendors. no love lost here.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 7:18:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

This.  Even if you could find something reasonably priced, shipping and handling would kill it.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 7:41:23 PM EDT
[#5]
I love Cheaper Than Dirt.

I also love listening to Jam Bands, voting Democrat, and distributing wealth to those less fortunate than us.
I think everyone should have a mandatory gay experience so they understand the struggle. I also like to tuck my weiner between my legs and dance in front of the mirror.

Friends don't let friends shop at Cheaper Than Dirt.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 8:27:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I also love listening to Jam Bands, voting Democrat, and distributing wealth to those less fortunate than us.
I think everyone should have a mandatory gay experience so they understand the struggle. I also like to tuck my weiner between my legs and dance in front of the mirror.

View Quote

I shopped at Cheaper then Dirt once....

When I was at the BYU - Oklahoma game in Dallas in 2009. What an experience! I basically stole that damn 870. Lol but that's because I beat them down in the actual store at like 10 minutes to close. I don't think the store manager was overly happy with me and my brother.  I return the favor by never shopping them online because they are price gouging butt pirates.

Feels good to stick it to the man!

Funny part is its in a freaking shopping plaza.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 8:59:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I think everyone should have a mandatory gay experience so they understand the struggle. I also like to tuck my wiener between my legs and dance in front of the mirror.

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 9:02:16 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think everyone should have a mandatory gay experience so they understand the struggle. I also like to tuck my wiener between my legs and dance in front of the mirror.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm1h2bYLw41qdv8m9.gif

http://cdn.visualnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Kids-Halloween-Costumes-Silence-of-the-Lambs.gif
Disturbing

Link Posted: 9/24/2014 8:32:56 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Shame, because many years ago they were ok to deal with but not in recent times.
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 9:12:39 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

http://cdn.visualnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Kids-Halloween-Costumes-Silence-of-the-Lambs.gif

I don't know what that 2nd photo is all about (don't want to) but would it be possible to get it off of here?  

Link Posted: 9/24/2014 9:46:09 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I don't know what that 2nd photo is all about (don't want to) but would it be possible to get it off of here?  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

both photos are in reference to Silence of the Lambs  the kid is wearing a halloween costume of Hannibal Lector from the movie
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 10:01:11 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 11:06:50 AM EDT
[#13]
My local indoor range only allows soft point ammo.

For a while, CTD was the best place for this stuff in bulk.

Link Posted: 9/24/2014 2:11:41 PM EDT
[#14]
I have only bought from CTD once in the past ten years, that's because the transport case I needed was $40.00 CHEAPER than anywhere else I could find on line.

BTW here's the original pic from the movie.
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 3:04:47 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

I have only bought from CTD once in the past ten years, that's because the transport case I needed was $40.00 CHEAPER than anywhere else I could find on line.

http://www.best-horror-movies.com/image-files/silence-of-the-lambs-lector.jpg

BTW here's the original pic from the movie.
View Quote

Ok, I get the origin of the photo now, but it's still weird, and seems like something that would be found in some pedo's secret room in the basement.  

Link Posted: 9/25/2014 5:51:04 PM EDT
[#16]
CTD is opening a location in Albany. Andy gave em a tax break
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 7:09:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
CTD is opening a location in Albany. Andy gave em a tax break
View Quote

Well Albany is full of idiots that'll swallow anything.
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 10:33:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Wow, has six months gone by already?

We have this discussion every six months.

CDNN won't sell handguns to NY either, and they are a class outfit.

It's NYS liability laws.  This ultra liberal state would fully support some dumbass lawsuit involving a handgun.  Ergo, some companies won't sell.   I suspect this is probably a result of (1) experience or (2) their insurer or both.

I professionally tell California to FO due to their laws (not gun related).  Not interested.  Not for sale.  Stuff your T&Cs.

There, issue identified, yet once again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top