Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/18/2017 11:25:34 AM EDT
Sunday, June 25th, 1PM meetup in McKinney.  Does anybody have any interest.  This is my day off and my time frame.  Not quite as flexible on this weekend.  But if you guys sign in and show some interest, I will bring the petition over.  

More over, anybody who is interested come on down.  It is fun meeting arfcommers.  Let me make it clear, I am interested in getting NRA petition signatures for the arfcom candidates.  This is not and will never be a stipulation for any HTF meetup I am putting together.  But it will always be available for those who want to.  

Let me know, sign in.  If a few people sign in I will be there.  We can decide where if anybody wants to it.  
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 11:46:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Thanks Lug for the hard work you're doing.
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 12:22:50 PM EDT
[#2]
I will be happy to come out. Just let me know where.
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 9:31:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Yep
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 10:25:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Three's company.  I will post up a meeting place tomorrow.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 6:54:08 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm not a life member, but I'd be inclined to show up anyway just to say hi.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 6:57:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
Signatures are one part of the equation.  FRIENDS and FELLOWSHIP are also part...

What's your recommendation?  No seafood please, I a wiener.  Cadillac pizza seems to crowded, but it is awesome.  Don't you got a pet pizza place over there somewhere?
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 7:02:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote
Don't have to be a life member. If you're a member for five years or more you're cool. If not you're still cool.

You're mother fucking SUBNET!
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 9:14:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Signatures are one part of the equation.  FRIENDS and FELLOWSHIP are also part...

What's your recommendation?  No seafood please, I a wiener.  Cadillac pizza seems to crowded, but it is awesome.  Don't you got a pet pizza place over there somewhere?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There's a Little Caesar's.......

Link Posted: 6/21/2017 3:41:53 PM EDT
[#9]
I have never been, how is Cavalli's?  Is it too expensive?  I'd be up for some wood fired pizza if yall are?  
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 3:46:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I have never been, how is Cavalli's?  Is it too expensive?  I'd be up for some wood fired pizza if yall are?  
View Quote
Heard it's very good but never been personally, despite driving by it weekly. I think other meet ups have been done there, for what that's worth. I'm sure subnet will have an educated culinary opinion for ya. 
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 5:51:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Heard it's very good but never been personally, despite driving by it weekly. I think other meet ups have been done there, for what that's worth. I'm sure subnet will have an educated culinary opinion for ya. 
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm in if Sub and Mah are in....and whoever else.  Ain't skeered.  Ordering the Dallas.
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 6:16:05 PM EDT
[#12]
There is a cane Russo in Allen. I have heard they have good pizza. If you are thinking deep dish there is a Rosati's near 75 and 121.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 8:42:35 AM EDT
[#13]
Where?
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 9:50:18 AM EDT
[#14]
The only two places I've ever ate in McKinney are Fuddruckers (it's where the regular HTF meet in this area is held) and Hutchins BBQ. Hutchins BBQ is awesome beyond words, but it's probably a poor place to try and get a bunch of arfcommers together (limited seating, extremely long lines). 

Fuddruckers is...well, they have a big party room. 
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 10:30:04 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
The only two places I've ever ate in McKinney are Fuddruckers (it's where the regular HTF meet in this area is held) and Hutchins BBQ. Hutchins BBQ is awesome beyond words, but it's probably a poor place to try and get a bunch of arfcommers together (limited seating, extremely long lines). 

Fuddruckers is...well, they have a big party room. 
View Quote
FUDDRUCKERS 1pm SUNDAY.

Looks like we got 5 people maybe right now?  ALL ARE WELCOME!!!

I will call ahead and see if we can get a group table or the party room or a chair by the dumpster....
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 10:31:18 AM EDT
[#16]
I'll see you guys there afterwhile.  Leaving here about noon.  Should be there by 1.  
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 12:21:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I'll see you guys there afterwhile.  Leaving here about noon.  Should be there by 1.  
View Quote
Out by the dumpster or have they agreed to let us inside? You told them we'll all wear shirts and shoes I hope? 
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 12:34:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Out by the dumpster or have they agreed to let us inside? You told them we'll all wear shirts and shoes I hope? 
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They wouldn't let me reserve the "fun room" until after 3 pm.  So we are gonna be at a normal table.  They said they would let us inside if we promised not to drool.

FYI--I did not reserve and plan is still 1pm.  See you then.  I will have a Black NRA cap with Gold letters on.  Ask for Lug maybe?
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 12:44:46 PM EDT
[#19]
I'm running a few errands. Should be there about 1.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 3:51:32 PM EDT
[#20]
Enjoyed it guys.  Another one down. 
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 5:45:30 PM EDT
[#21]
Thanks for setting it up 
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top