Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/24/2017 7:55:52 PM EDT
Looking to place a bid on gunbroker with them for ~$2k, how is the business, GTG?
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 1:34:01 PM EDT
[#1]
no one?
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 1:32:01 AM EDT
[#2]
I have purchased ammo/ar parts and some MPX accessories over that last year. It's  a good store and they are helpful. I have not purchased any guns from them.
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 9:56:35 AM EDT
[#3]
I bought a Rock River AR from them last year. They're good guys. Maybe not the absolute dirt cheapest around, but not bad. They've always treated me well and been straight shooters. I have no problems doing further business with them. Besides, they're less than 5 minutes from my office and 20 from my house!
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 10:41:04 PM EDT
[#4]
they are GTG
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 8:41:33 AM EDT
[#5]
They're GTG.

Impressive shop too. Probably the most impressive in and around Houston, in terms of the high end gear they carry.

Plus for NFA stuff, they do photos and fingerprinting in house and can save it for future use.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top