Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/18/2017 9:42:32 AM EDT
Anybody have details of a new indoor range in San Antonio? Drove past the old Mummies location on 281 just north of Marshall Road in north San Antonio. Caught a glimpse of a bunch of banners on the fence out front.
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 1:41:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Was it Mission Ridge? Not from the Area so I don't really know the locations too well, but have a friend who told me a month or so about a new range opening up.
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 4:59:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Was it Mission Ridge? Not from the Area so I don't really know the locations to well, but have a friend who told me a month or so about a new range opening up.
View Quote
Wow-that looks really nice, but no, that's not close to the same location.

The one I saw was the old Mummies Feed Store located at 24250 US-281.
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 7:02:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote
Interesting. Did it look like a big facility?

The new "indoor range" model has been springing up like wildfire across the country. I think people are still throwing around the term "Guntry Club"(which is awful). I think Defender Outdoors and The Range at Austin probably have the ideal model at the moment, will be interesting to see what the people over in San Antonio will be doing.
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 8:56:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

The new "indoor range" model has been springing up like wildfire across the country. I think people are still throwing around the term "Guntry Club"(which is awful). I think Defender Outdoors and The Range at Austin probably have the ideal model at the moment, will be interesting to see what the people over in San Antonio will be doing.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Mummies building is still there. No signs of construction. Signs for the range are all along the front fence.
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 1:52:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Passed by there today, didn't see any work going on there.  Banners at the gate say opening summer 2017.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top