Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/24/2017 10:41:45 PM EDT
Yep, it's that time!  The Premier San Antonio Gun Show will be back in two weeks (18 & 19 March) with 600 tables at the Freeman Expo Hall (3201 E Houston St, San Antonio, TX 78219), right next to the AT&T Center.

Hours are Saturday 9am–5pm and Sunday 10am–4pm, with general admission still only $5 (cash only).  Bexar County still charges $7 per vehicle for parking.  

More info on Premier's website and/or following the show on Facebook.

And so you can mark your calendars now, the next scheduled show will be 23 & 24 September.

As for breakfast, we usually meet at Teran's (4403 E Houston St) at 8am on Saturday to "fuel up" before the show; but an alternative might be Pancake Joe's at 1011 Donaldson Ave, San Antonio, TX 78228!  If you've never heard of this place, it's highly rated but has limited seating and it is a bit farther away from the Freeman Expo Center (10 miles/20 mins).  Let me know what you think.  I have nothing against Teran's, it's always great for a meeting place but I figured we might just try something new!

Cheers!  M2
Link Posted: 3/12/2017 1:06:39 PM EDT
[#1]
OK, the show is next weekend, so here's your friendly reminder!  I think breakfast will be at Teran's, as despite how good Pancake Joe's is, the seating is very limited and if we get more than six people showing up we might not get in.

So Teran's at 8am on Saturday it is!  Hope to see y'all there!

Cheers!  M2
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 1:53:53 AM EDT
[#2]
How many of you normally get together?  Do you all walk the show together as a little group?
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 2:37:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Don't know about anyone else, but this show was rather disappointing after not going to it in since they first started there.  They only had about 1/2 of the room with gun stuff.  Had leftover space for the vendors to park their trailers inside in the same room.  Last time I went they had both sides of the building open with tables.  Don't know if it was because of the Houston show at same time?  

I did pick up a Sig P320 carry.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top