User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 9:00:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Asking for stamps? That's unless you had a giant oil filter on the end of your gun.

$30/hr is the 100 Yard, right? Hell, gotta pay for the Backstop/HVAC/Target Carriers. If they are using all the top of the line stuff from Action Target, it's a solid chunk of change.

The most common complaint I keep hearing is that it seems like they opened too soon as well as confusion/miscommunication on the employee end of things.

I plan on driving out just to check out the facility soon, but I'll probably give them some time to get their sea legs.
View Quote
I went a couple of weeks ago just to see what it was like. Had several suppressors and two SBRs with me. They didn't ask to see stamps for any of them (neither at the check-in counter, nor on the range). The RO did spend a lot of his time standing behind a buddy and I on our two lanes, but he was pretty cool. The RO swept our 300 blackout brass and 9mm into a pile for us after I asked him if he had a problem with us picking it up... he piled it up the entire visit.

The showroom was pretty neat. MP7 on display, a couple of MP5's; 249's for sale, and a butt-load of Sigs. I have an outdoor range at the house so spending $30 for trigger time isn't all that appealing, but I'd probably go back.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top