Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/14/2017 8:47:00 PM EDT
We`ll be passing through soon and I need to know if the HEB south of downtown just off Hwy 90 is good to go. We will be on a motorhome trip and need to stock up. Is this store one of the "good" ones? Safe area? Traffic? Can I get in to the store with a motorhome?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/14/2017 9:40:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
We`ll be passing through soon and I need to know if the HEB south of downtown just off Hwy 90 is good to go. We will be on a motorhome trip and need to stock up. Is this store one of the "good" ones? Safe area? Traffic? Can I get in to the store with a motorhome?

Thanks!
View Quote

I can't speak for that location at all, but HEB is generally well lit and in some locations they'll have a security patrol in the parking lots.

I've never seen an HEB that wouldn't accommodate a normal size motorhome.
Link Posted: 1/14/2017 10:40:51 PM EDT
[#2]
I prefer the HEB at 1604/16
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 10:33:50 PM EDT
[#3]
1604 & blanco just west of 1604 and 281 on the north side has a lowes that kinda shares a parking lot lots of room there if you go in the off times
Link Posted: 1/17/2017 10:49:38 AM EDT
[#4]
OP, where are you heading that you'd be using Hwy 90?
Link Posted: 1/18/2017 8:33:17 AM EDT
[#5]
If you mean the one on Nogalitos street,
This One

I have been there a couple of times.

it may be a little hard for you to get in and out of with a motorhome.
It is a pretty built-up area.

This is the only HEB that I have seen designed like this,
the HEB is elevated, and the main parking for the store a parking garage under the store. Your motorhome may not fit (too high).

There is some parking in front of the store, but it's tight.
There is a street running along side of the store that has spaces, but depending when you get there you may be screwed.
It's a nice store, very unique, but may not be good in a motorhome.

They replaced an old store with this one and the only way to expand was up.
Link Posted: 1/18/2017 8:48:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Link doesn't work
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 9:27:03 AM EDT
[#7]
I don't shop at HEB. The owner of the company is pro illegal and the main reason that we didn't get a Sanctuary Cities bill two Legislative Sessions ago. That and the cocksucker Joe Strauss.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top