Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/22/2016 1:54:04 AM EDT
Like the title suggests, I'm hoping to double check the headspacing on my AR build. Never done anything with ARs before and jumped in with both feet, coming from AKs, so the pre-set headspacing was surprising to me. Since it's a budget build, I'd just like to confirm it's 100% in spec.

I'll be trying to go down to ETTS on Friday, if anyone with gauges is planning on doing the same, that would be a nice coincidence.
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 8:38:26 AM EDT
[#1]
What area of DFW you in?
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 9:59:32 AM EDT
[#2]
ignore my post
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 11:12:34 AM EDT
[#3]
I live east of the Metroplex (Wills Point) and work  near downtown Dallas. I would be able to meet somewhere this week if you need to check your head space. I have the Go, No-Go and Field Gauges.
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 12:51:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What area of DFW you in?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
What area of DFW you in?

I'm south on 35, but can easily meet up anywhere in Dallas and its suburbs.

Quoted:
I live east of the Metroplex (Wills Point) and work  near downtown Dallas. I would be able to meet somewhere this week if you need to check your head space. I have the Go, No-Go and Field Gauges.

Good grief, that's a commute. PM'd you.
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 6:58:13 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

What area of DFW you in?

Quoted:

South,

on which 35.  I live on the Fort Worth side of things but I can meet you somewhere no sweat.  IM me if interested, PERSEC
Link Posted: 11/25/2016 3:04:24 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm in Keller/ N. Fort Worth, one exit South of Cabelas.  I have a full set of 5.56 and 308 gauges.
Link Posted: 11/26/2016 6:11:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
South,   on which 35.  I live on the Fort Worth side of things but I can meet you somewhere no sweat.  IM me if interested, PERSEC
View Quote

Sorry, Dallas side of things. Sometimes I forget Ft. Worth exists.

smoke14me is closer to me than you are, and has offered to meet up.

Thank you to everyone who's offered to help. Unfortunately plans were put on hold due to morons running stop signs.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top