User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 9:50:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Heading out to the Masonic Lodge in Azle to vote on Friday.

FHRC
View Quote

Things will change as we have had a large number of people for other states and countries move here.  They move here because of failed policies from their homes but for whatever reason wish to continue those same bad ideas here too.

Making the mistake of believing Texas will always be Texas will do nothing but get you in trouble.  As soon as the DNC see a crack in Texas politics they will swarm to it and take over.  This why I am amazed at those that say they will vote "X" party to "shake things up".  All this does is water down political power.  The time to "shake things up" is during a primary.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 9:55:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Harris county shows even more people voted early yesterday.
http://www.harrisvotes.org/Docs/Uploads/EVPA.pdf
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 10:26:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Stupid question:

Dutch media listing Texas as a 'toss up' state.

Any thoughts on true or not ? Can't really believe it myself as Hillary seems about as un-Texan as you can get
View Quote

Silly attempt to sway elections. Texas is no more a toss up than California.

Early voting does sway elections. Many folks will have voted BEFORE all the info is out. Obamacare premiums come out November 1 for example. The email dump is ongoing and gets worse every day, it now looks like POTUS lied to save Hillary.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 10:46:58 AM EDT
[#4]
15 min in line today in Benbrook.

Quoted:

Early voting does sway elections. Many folks will have voted BEFORE all the info is out. Obamacare premiums come out November 1 for example. The email dump is ongoing and gets worse every day, it now looks like POTUS lied to save Hillary.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Stupid question:

Any thoughts on true or not ? Can't really believe it myself as Hillary seems about as un-Texan as you can get

Today is Hillary's birthday. Supposedly there is going to be 33,000 candles released for her.

Link Posted: 10/26/2016 12:05:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Today is Hillary's birthday. Supposedly there is going to be 33,000 candles released for her.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Stupid question:

...  And the Media will then blast Trump for "Global Warming"...

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 1:56:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Voted yesterday.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 2:53:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 5:30:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Voted. In and out in 5 min. No lines and no shenanigans.
View Quote

Same thing here in Wilco, checked my ballot twice before submitting.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 6:53:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Got there too late today, thought they were open until 7.

Oh well, will go back tomorrow morning.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 7:32:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Maybe next week until 1900.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 7:32:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

Don't know if it's the same everywhere or just some counties, but here they are supposed to be open longer  hours next week
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 8:23:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Voted yesterday at the Coryell County Courthouse annex in Copperas Cove..  Two lines to check in.  Lots of voting machines and ALL were being used.  This location was open 7AM to 7PM on 25 Oct, but only open till 5PM other days.  Went about 6PM and had about a 5 minute wait to check in and vote.  Checked ballot TWICE before hitting the "Cast Ballot" button.  What looked to be a homeless guy in the parking lot was shouting "Vote Hillary" as people went inside.  Not too many folks were paying him attention.  Been voting early in Coryell county for over 20 years and this is the first time I have ever had more than one person in line ahead of me.
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 6:51:39 AM EDT
[#13]
Voted yesterday in Lamar county .  No machines,  all paper  ballots.
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 2:34:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Wife, daughter and I voted today.
First time my daughter was old enough to vote.

MAGA!

Eta. Burnet Co.
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 3:18:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Don't know if it's the same everywhere or just some counties, but here they are supposed to be open longer  hours next week
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Think that might be the case in Brazos County too.

Got my vote in this morning, no apparent issues with voting machine.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 1:38:49 PM EDT
[#16]
I did my duty a couple hours ago in WillCo.  Same place I have voted for a score of years.
Today was the first time there was more than a 2 person line.  The line went out of the room
and down the hall.  I suspect HUGE turnout.
DanM
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 2:02:45 PM EDT
[#17]
Voted this morning after registering 2 cars. Less than 10 minutes to do both.

Brazoria North Annex
Link Posted: 10/29/2016 3:16:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Cypress area took me 1hr 20min when we got there at 7:20am, longest line I've ever been in for an election.
Link Posted: 10/30/2016 11:08:36 PM EDT
[#19]
This election we may be playing for keeps. Make sure you vote.
Link Posted: 10/31/2016 9:45:24 AM EDT
[#20]
I voted yesterday.  Got there at the last hour the polling place was open and was able to walk right in and vote without waiting in a line.  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top