Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/20/2016 7:13:33 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 9:58:40 PM EDT
[#1]
This nut needs to be put away before he hurts someone....again.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:21:04 PM EDT
[#2]
this is my neighborhood and I have kids at Doss (2) and at Anderson (1)
we're on high alert around here

I will say that AISD was extremely fast and pro-active about getting information out to the parents.  I got two different emails and a text about it, prior to the news breaking.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 1:42:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
this is my neighborhood and I have kids at Doss (2) and at Anderson (1)
we're on high alert around here

I will say that AISD was extremely fast and pro-active about getting information out to the parents.  I got two different emails and a text about it, prior to the news breaking.
View Quote

Same.  I also received a call.  

I've been in this neighborhood for ten years, and this kind of thing has been unheard of until the past year.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 9:29:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 2:24:26 PM EDT
[#5]

not sure what will come of it.  hopefully a lot, but I'm not too confident.

this neighborhood is such a bubble of "it wont happen here" type mentality.  hopefully people get just a little more alert because of it.
(and the two different rapes since school started)
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 3:15:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

this neighborhood is such a bubble of "it wont happen here" type mentality.  hopefully people get just a little more alert because of it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Don't forget about the TWC and other maintenance imposters lately, including the group that tied up and robbed that women on Ledge mountain.
There's definitely that bubble mentality in my end of the hood. Lots of long time residents that just can't believe all of this.
Having to reinforce to my kids not to open the door to anyone they don't know, and be wary of strangers.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top