Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/24/2016 1:31:44 PM EDT
Coming back from class this morning I saw a bunch of cameras surrounding a small group of people yelling and holding signs. Turns out they are those Cocks not Glocks libtards protesting campus carry. Most people ignored them and a few students even mocked them. For a brief second there I thought I was back in Connecticut

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 2:37:27 PM EDT
[#1]
No idiot liberals up in at Tech. Haven't heard shit about campus carry except no carry at sport events, the rec center, and UMC hospital. Other than that they have to keep locked up when in the dorms.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 3:18:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Coming back from class this morning I saw a bunch of cameras surrounding a small group of people yelling and holding signs. Turns out they are those Cocks not Glocks libtards protesting campus carry. Most people ignored them and a few students even mocked them. For a brief second there I thought I was back in Connecticut

View Quote

Should make for some great news footage. "Dando Sightings at UT"
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 3:49:19 PM EDT
[#3]
In before the "This Thread is Dildos!"  reply...

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 4:18:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 9:30:00 PM EDT
[#5]
I never thought that my opinion of UTA could get any lower, but today proved me wrong.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 9:37:09 PM EDT
[#6]
The "Cocks not Glocks" is a great theme.  They can wave their rubber dicks around all they want to.

Then go off and fuck themselves with it, since they're too politically impotent to do anything about the law.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 10:21:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The "Cocks not Glocks" is a great theme.  They can wave their rubber dicks around all they want to.

Then go off and fuck themselves with it, since they're too politically impotent to do anything about the law.
View Quote

Hard to be taken seriously if you have a dildo in your hand
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 10:32:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Its hard to take most college students serious.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 10:34:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fair point, but doing stupid stuff in public makes it worse
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 10:40:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

As Groucho Marx once said, "Hey, I resemble that remark"
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:15:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't worry.  Most of them get a wake up call when they try to get their first job after university and are surprised that business check social media.  

I can't tell you how many people I have seen not get a job because of stupid shit they do and post online.

It reminds me of when I was at university in Europe.  Some of the students would go to the red light district and smoke up.  They shit thier paints when I told them that if they don't pass a drug test when they get back home for their first job they can't use the excuse that it was legal in the country that they visited to get by.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:22:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Don't worry.  Most of them get a wake up call when they try to get their first job after university and are surprised that business check social media.  

I can't tell you how many people I have seen not get a job because of stupid shit they do and post online.

It reminds me of when I was at university in Europe.  Some of the students would go to the red light district and smoke up.  They shit thier paints when I told them that if they don't pass a drug test when they get back home for thier first job they can't use the excuse that it was legal in the country that they visited to get by.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It reminds me of when I was at university in Europe.  Some of the students would go to the red light district and smoke up.  They shit thier paints when I told them that if they don't pass a drug test when they get back home for thier first job they can't use the excuse that it was legal in the country that they visited to get by.

I think I may have the most minuscule social media presence, but I saw the writing on the wall long ago and didn't care for the drama.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 10:03:43 AM EDT
[#13]
I think what seals the deal is the size. Now way she could take that without getting split in half.

She's got a new reputation and she won't be walking normally by the time she graduates.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 10:30:21 AM EDT
[#14]
Who's going to introduce the concealed sex toy bill in the next legislative session?

30.69 The lawful carry of concealed sex toys on college campuses

Sex toys longer than 4" and more than 4" in circumference must be concealed on or about your person.

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 11:37:52 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I think what seals the deal is the size. Now way she could take that without getting split in half.

She's got a new reputation and she won't be walking normally by the time she graduates.
View Quote

You are giving them too much credit as to how its supposed to be used...
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 11:50:28 AM EDT
[#16]
Be interesting to see what the libtards are grabing for if some retard heads for their campus with intent to do harm! I will however give them credit if they all join together and beat the subject down with their toys!!!
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:02:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It will be on reddit in a few weeks.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 2:20:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hilarious.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 5:00:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

A fellow Russ listener!
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 8:58:27 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
A fellow Russ listener!

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

A fellow Russ listener!

We are everywhere.  Dude needs to get his medical issues in order and get back on the air.  Today it was something about "oozing" coming from his leg / toe or both.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:01:39 PM EDT
[#21]
The last job that I had before I went independent, they ran full checks, and even called me when they could not find me anywhere online.  They said that there was no way that a 30 year old (at that time) didn't have an "online presence".

I told them that everything is not in my legal name, but that I go by AJ.  Then they found what they were looking for.  I, of course, had scrubbed it all.

If I ever look for a job again, I will get a FB in my legal name and do nothing but post a picture of myself in a suit.  Finding nothing is sometimes worse than finding bad things.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:28:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

We are everywhere.  Dude needs to get his medical issues in order and get back on the air.  Today it was something about "oozing" coming from his leg / toe or both.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

A fellow Russ listener!

I hear ya. What he is going through is a game changer. His doctors are telling him what to do. He does not like what he is being told. I went through a similar lifestyle change in 2012. Part of that made me change hobbies. I now shoot guns in shade as much as I can. Prior to 2012, I liked to fish on open water, float drunk in the pool, and manicure my yard to perfection.
His condition is serious. He is not taking it seriously, or has decided .....fuck it.
I enjoy the Russ Martin Show. I hope he decides to live with restriction as needed. His RMLF foundation is something going for him that might disappear without him.
Dan of PLD Industries, and crew, do a good job in Russ' absence.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:02:49 AM EDT
[#23]
My son was one of the hecklers. He decided after taking one look at the "women" present he would keep his Glock 34!
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 10:33:37 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
My son was one of the hecklers. He decided after taking one look at the "women" present he would keep his Glock 34!
View Quote

hahahha

Glad to know I wont be the only one carrying in campus this year
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 1:12:08 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I never thought that my opinion of UTA could get any lower, but today proved me wrong.
View Quote

Different college for those easily confused.

UT - Austin
UTA - Arlington
UTD - Dallas
UTEP - El Paso
UTSA - San Antonio

And other smaller universities & satellite campuses in the system.

If tradition holds, the very small group of UT protesters are also affiliated with The Daily Texan and involved with almost every campus protest.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 1:17:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

It reminds me of when I was at university in Europe.  Some of the students would go to the red light district and smoke up.  They shit thier paints when I told them that if they don't pass a drug test when they get back home for their first job they can't use the excuse that it was legal in the country that they visited to get by.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Before the day of social media, a group opted to kick off the Fall Semester by doing a kiss in and plastering it on the college paper.  Some students took offense to this so thought it was only appropriate that the paper be forwarded to the protesters' parents before they had a chance to tell mom & dad their dirty little secret.  The ensuing meltdown was priceless.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 1:41:02 PM EDT
[#27]
This is all great stuff. Pics will probably end up on an A&M bumper sticker or something.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 6:09:11 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
This is all great stuff. Pics will probably end up on an A&M bumper sticker or something.
View Quote

A&M has their own issues:

Link Posted: 8/27/2016 11:42:33 AM EDT
[#29]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A&M has their own issues:

http://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.Mf7b20dd97b52698f4a04ca61d66b8e09o0&pid=15.1

Looks like he got a little too excited after seeing that blonde with the 20" dildo
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 12:24:57 PM EDT
[#30]
Has Walmart put out a new batch of t-shirts?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top