Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/24/2016 12:04:07 AM EDT
If you're not already a member, I'll urge you to join.  They aren't perfect (translates that they don't agree with my every opinion), but they really do a good job representing Texan shooting and firearm interests and get a lot of lobbying done on a relatively small budget.  

You can join at  TSRA Membership  You can put my number in sponsoring member blank, but you don't need to 116951. They just try to track where new members come from.  Life membership is available.

Here is some info on the regional meetings coming up they are doing jointly with some clubs following gun shows. They will have speakers, raffles, etc.

El Paso  Sept 10 5:30 - (following the gun show)

DFW Area  Sept 24 5:00- (after the market hall gun show)

Amarillo Oct. 22 6:00 am - 8:00 pm (following the Amarillo gun show)

I'm assuming it's ok to post this here since this is Texas oriented. Just trying to forward the cause.

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 7:24:55 AM EDT
[#1]
rearranging my travel schedule to be in DFW for the 24th..
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 9:32:05 PM EDT
[#2]
All Ya'll need to come!
Chef
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 12:13:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Bump for Saturday
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top