Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/26/2016 6:55:30 PM EDT
Anyone know of a good firearm engraver in the Houston area? I have 10 SBR's pending that stamps should be rolling in on and want to get this done.
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 1:37:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Keith Norman
NFA Investments

He's in conroe Tx, I went to him yesterday and had a lower engraved and a barrel threaded for a suppressor. I highly recommend him.
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 3:46:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Keith Norman
NFA Investments

He's in conroe Tx, I went to him yesterday and had a lower engraved and a barrel threaded for a suppressor. I highly recommend him.
View Quote

Thank you. I appreciate the help.
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 9:07:24 PM EDT
[#3]
http://www.laseredgeengraving.com/aboutus.html

http://www.laseredgeengraving.com/index.html

Sorry, couldn't post a link ... The window keeps closing whe I try.

Located in Spring.  
Haven't used them personally, but have read reviews here that they do ok work.  

ETA: I guess the links worked !
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 9:50:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Keith Norman
NFA Investments

View Quote

Yup, Keith is great!
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 10:08:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Yup, Keith is great!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Keith Norman
NFA Investments

Yup, Keith is great!

He's done two my lowers and the lowers for all of the guys at my PD.
He uses an engraving machine so the markings are the same size and depth as the factory markings. A laser engraver can make the markings much smaller I believe, so you could fit it in the mag well or  on the top of the trigger guard area or wherever but I don't believe those can go quite as deep.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 11:22:12 PM EDT
[#6]
laseredgeengraving

Did it one evening while I waited! Great work! Headed back when stamps arrive
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top