Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/22/2016 7:54:26 PM EDT
So it looks like I will be moving to El Paso very soon. Soon as in another couple of weeks. I've known about this move for a while now so I don't just about everything else to prepare.

Last time I was in El Paso the place to shoot was the Fort Bliss Rod & Gun Club or the Community College that had that nice air conditioned indoor range. Has anything changed? I've hear a nasty rumour that the Rod & Gun club prices went up as well as them requiring your register all your firearms with them.

Also, the range at the Community College still open? A quick google search revealed a new indoor range has opened up in El Paso but it seems a little pricey at $215 a year for only 25 yards. Anyone have any experience with that?

Are there any other good places to go shoot in El Paso? Ranges or just open land (that I won't get shot at by benditos trying to steal my truck). Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 2:36:07 AM EDT
[#1]
2 new indoor ranges: one upper valley sportsman elite and one east/central El Paso Gun Central. Lots of BLM land - safety varies.
Top Top