Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/28/2016 1:46:45 AM EDT
I'm pretty sure, like 110% my mother in law and brother in law are getting scammed.

If I gave you a name (fairly common, unfortunately) and birthdate with approximate year, is there anyway if you can find out if someone has convictions?
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 2:10:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Searching the Bexar Country & District Clerk Court Records Database will tell you if they've ever been tried in local court, as well as the current disposition(s) of the case(s).

(Click on the Business/Name button to search by name.)
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 2:15:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Searching the Bexar Country & District Clerk Court Records Database will tell you if they've ever been tried in local court, as well as the current disposition(s) of the case(s).

(Click on the Business/Name button to search by name.)
View Quote

There's no way to search by birthdate and there are something like 1000's of results for the name without any way to tell how old the person is.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 2:28:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
and there are something like 1000's of results for the name
View Quote

Are you including the middle initial in your search criteria?
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 2:38:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
and there are something like 1000's of results for the name

I don't know it.  I know daughters names, her first/last and DOB, I know the month/day and can guess the year within 2-3 yrs.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 6:21:57 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I'm pretty sure, like 110% my mother in law and brother in law are getting scammed.

If I gave you a name (fairly common, unfortunately) and birthdate with approximate year, is there anyway if you can find out if someone has convictions?
View Quote
.. Us Using the TCIC NCIC system for anything not job related is a felony.

Link Posted: 4/28/2016 8:47:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

This will take some work on your part, but go to publicdata.com and pay the twenty five bucks.  You can search for a DL using various criteria.  You can also search other databases, such as convictions.  Once you get a DOB, the rest is easy

Link Posted: 4/28/2016 10:11:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, what's ARFcom for if not talking each other into committing felonies?  

Link Posted: 4/28/2016 10:14:22 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

This will take some work on your part, but go to publicdata.com and pay the twenty five bucks.  You can search for a DL using various criteria.  You can also search other databases, such as convictions.  Once you get a DOB, the rest is easy

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm pretty sure I have her full name now, and birthdate +/- 3 years.  I have her parents address, kids names and ages, but I can't find much on her.  Her kids have a different last name, but live with her parents - who have the same last name as her.  I can't find any marriage or divorce records.

I know she's a scam artist of some kind, I'm just trying to prove it.  My MIL is a moron and thinks my wife and I are just being jealous because the lady has more money than us.  I hate to tell her, 90% of America has more money than us.  
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 10:48:58 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 10:04:53 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I like this side of the bars !

Link Posted: 4/28/2016 10:19:17 PM EDT
[#11]
How is this person scamming your family?
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 11:01:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
How is this person scamming your family?
View Quote

I actually don't know what the con is, exactly.  

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_75/1862680_My_god__my_in_laws_are_idiots_.html&page=4
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 11:18:27 AM EDT
[#13]
I'd start a new thread asking for a referral to a San Antonio LEO DETECTIVE, preferably in fraud related field.
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 8:28:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I'd start a new thread asking for a referral to a San Antonio LEO DETECTIVE, preferably in fraud related field.
View Quote

I edited the title of this one, see what happens.
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 9:32:25 PM EDT
[#15]
This isin't how it works.  

You are going to have to go make an official report in writing or on-line for what you are looking for in the jurisdiction where the person lives that was defrauded.

And, you can't be the complainant.  The actual person being the victim of fraud will.

Link Posted: 4/29/2016 9:43:50 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
This isin't how it works.  

You are going to have to go make an official report in writing or on-line for what you are looking for in the jurisdiction where the person lives that was defrauded.

And, you can't be the complainant.  The actual person being the victim of fraud will.

View Quote

That's sort of what I was afraid of.  No one can do anything until the crime is committed.  I understand, and agree with that concept, it just sucks.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top