Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/23/2015 12:41:29 PM EDT
http://www.guns.com/2015/07/20/pushy-woman-gets-schooled-in-texas-gun-store-video/#.Va2_53HYyHU.twitter

Just sharing...I didn't see it anywhere posted in the forums.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 1:11:02 PM EDT
[#1]
I stopped reading at "ABC"...
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 1:31:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Interesting.  Glad to see a fairly broad spectrum of people stick up for the father & firearms.  Didn't care for Mr. UT Fudd though since he just had to throw out "need" and "hunting".
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 1:38:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Interesting.  Glad to see a fairly broad spectrum of people stick up for the father & firearms.
Didn't care for Mr. UT Fudd though since he just had to throw out "need" and "hunting".
View Quote

likely a plant or prop...
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 2:34:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Interesting.  Glad to see a fairly broad spectrum of people stick up for the father & firearms.
Didn't care for Mr. UT Fudd though since he just had to throw out "need" and "hunting".

did the burnt orange give it away?
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 3:06:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I stopped reading at "ABC"...
View Quote

You shouldn't have
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 5:30:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Nice episode. I do agree somewhat with the gentleman regarding his concerns about "dad" purchasing an AK for the son. It was quite obvious that the boy couldn't even shoulder the rifle properly. The .22 bolt rifle was perfect for him,  though.

Link Posted: 7/23/2015 5:41:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Nice episode. I do agree somewhat with the gentleman regarding his concerns about "dad" purchasing an AK for the son. It was quite obvious that the boy couldn't even shoulder the rifle properly. The .22 bolt rifle was perfect for him,  though.

View Quote

But who's to say the dad shouldn't?  What if that dad was dying from cancer and wanted to give his son something to remember him by?  a .22 wouldn't cut it later on when he was gone.  Just a hypothetical...which is why people should stay out of other peoples business when parenting.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 5:55:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

Hey, if ISIS kids can handle them...  

Link Posted: 7/23/2015 6:51:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CKmPeZ4UEAIN68G.png
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CKmPeZ4UEAIN68G.png

Hmmm. Wonder if the AK was a gift from his cancer stricken dying father..?
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 4:28:37 PM EDT
[#10]
The video is misleading.

The opinion of anti-gunners isn't going to be changed by this.

However it's pulling at the tail of those gun owners that are more "on the fence".

The purpose of this feel good video is too get those folks thinking "The Media is right, these parents are making good choices but we don't need assault weapons with 30 round clip magazines."

The undertone of training equates to safety is spot on but in this case it's a ruse to lull you softly into your seat on the anti-EBR train.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 9:41:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't think so. There are people in my extended family like him. Big hunters but fudds. Lots in Texas.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 11:10:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Thank God this wasn't my store, we were on the local news a couple weeks ago.
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 1:56:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Don't we have a member that works at that store?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top