Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/4/2015 1:14:04 AM EDT
I've put an offer in on 5 acres in Elkhart, Andersen county, Palestine area. 3 bedroom 2 bath home of about 2,000 sq ft plus 3 position car port and 2 large sheds.  What really sold the house? It already has a gun range!
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 10:29:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Congratulations!
I hope your offer is accepted.
I'll issue you and yours a pending welcome!
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 11:58:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Congrats, I hope the offer is accepted.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 2:27:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Congrats. Next arfcom shoot is at your place!
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 4:28:51 PM EDT
[#4]
You don't have to wait for the sale to go through to start a HTF shoot thread, go ahead and set a date!!
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 8:52:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Let's hope that its accepted.  Keep us informed.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 8:03:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Bigfoot is protected in WV

Texas wants a full body mount

Welcome
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 11:31:20 AM EDT
[#7]
We have a little weekend place  about 30 min from there, on in the rive.  Its on other side of Palestine from where your trying to buy. If the deal goes through, we'll have to get together sometime.

Link Posted: 7/10/2015 12:28:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Well that one fell through. But I'm in a better position with the real estate agent to have her look for what I want in a place.

We talked for about 30 minutes  yesterday. I have her looking in the 10 to 25 acre range with a pond or water access.

There is also a nice house in the Tennessee colony  Area that I might purchase as rental property.

I probably won't be able to move there until March or April 2019. Doesn't look like work Will let me relocate and keep my current position. I'm going to retire on January 3, 2019.  Will let me relocate and keep my current position. I'm going to retire on January 3, 2019  i'm not going to move during the winter.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top