Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/3/2015 12:33:00 PM EDT
We'll do fireworks as always, but we always get serious about the three subjects of this post.  As for me this year...

1.  Eating - Smoking a Pork Butt and will serve on King's Hawaiian Rolls.  We will also have potato salad, deviled eggs, and banana pudding for dessert.

2.  Drinking - Leinenkugel's Grapefruit Shandy (No, I'm not a girl; I have as much hair on my back as the next guy.)  If you haven't tried Leinenkugel's Shandy style beer, IT ROCKS!!!

3.  Shooting - Glock 19 and Spikes AR (I'll alternate between 5.56 and 22lr with a CMMG kit)  We're mainly shooting steel.  I have a silhouette and a set of dueling swinger plates.

Can't Wait!

Link Posted: 7/3/2015 12:46:18 PM EDT
[#1]
You had me at pulled pork on Hawaiian bread.

PM the address.

But seriously, I'll probably be jetskiing, getting sunburned, and blowing up some things.  Beers and hamburgers will also be indulged upon.

Link Posted: 7/3/2015 2:00:11 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a pork butt on the smoker now. Injected with Hawaiian marinade and rubbed with dillo dust. I bought potato rolls.

Drinking whiskey, cheap beer and jello shots while we swim.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 6:30:15 PM EDT
[#3]
WATER

Hebrew National hotdogs and a couple precut burgers from HEB.

I could shoot some CANS, but thats generally frowned upon.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 7:22:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Eating a lot of smoked pork baby back ribs (and all of the related fixings).

Drinking a lot of Witherspoon's Bourbon, maybe some Amrut.

No plans for shooting (at the moment), have like 30 people coming to the house on the 4th, may go to the range on the 5th.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 8:39:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Baby back ribs, liquid refreshments of various types, good music, and enough artillery shells to take down the neighbors
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 9:31:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Lots of beer as I can. Starting on Yuengling Lager now.

Jester
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 1:05:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Mexican food and fresh seafood. Unsweet iced tea  and maybe a beer.  No guns until the 5th,  we're going to be close to the horses.

We're basically across the street from NASA right now but will be in Texas city tomorrow.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 12:24:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Pulled pork, Jester King beer, watermelon.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 1:38:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Brazilian picañha, Pappy's 23 year reserve
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 2:32:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Burgers and beer, maybe some scotch. Happy 4th all, God Bless America.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 3:13:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Not shooting anything might eat a TV dinner and drinking Mountain Dew. Not feeling it this year. The wife went to some kind of craft fair at 7am this morning to sell her jewelry she makes. I am at home with the kids. My mom invited us to a pool party / BBQ / fireworks in her neighborhood which is normally pretty cool but dad passed away last year and going to that shit over there with him gone just makes me sad. Truthfully just wish the day was over with already.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 4:24:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Enjoying as many drunk Irish as can handle.  Good and bad to stay in a room directly above a Dublin pub.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 6:34:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Making seafood gumbo, crab shrimp and crawfish in it. Fresh seafood is getting pricey this batch is around 175.00 for everything. That does not include the 12 pack or Negro Modello or 12 pack of XX.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top