Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/25/2015 9:32:20 PM EDT

Dude says it sold, so who's the bigger idiot: Seller or Buyer?  

Link left cold:  http://austin.texasguntrader.com/index.php?a=2&b=648087
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 9:41:52 PM EDT
[#1]
It is Texas Gun Trader everyone is an Idiot.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 9:55:59 PM EDT
[#2]
wow   just wow
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 10:03:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Ignorance isn't an excuse for either party.  More than anything, post was just to point out how prevalent the ignorance is within the firearm community, especially on local gun boards.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 5:43:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 8:56:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
here
View Quote

Thank you for the link!!

I know nothing about this rifle, is that high or low?
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 9:25:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Thank you for the link!!

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
here

Thank you for the link!!

The price isn't what's concerning about the deal.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 10:21:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Probably purchased by an ATF agent.  A visit will soon be made...lol.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 10:24:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
It is Texas Gun Trader everyone is an Idiot.
View Quote

For the vast majority, you are correct sir.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 10:40:20 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Unpinned and knew nothing of NFA.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 12:51:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
here

Thank you for the link!!

Ah, it's class III
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 3:01:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where do you see that it is unpinned?  Did the seller confirm this?  Why do you care and wanted to post it here?  If it really bothered you, you should have quietly contacted the seller to verify if pinned/unpinned, then inform him about BATFE regulations.  Instead you post here.  This thread might not go the way you intended.  

What next?  Going to start posting pictures of people shouldering Sig Braces?
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 3:23:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Where do you see that it is unpinned?  Did the seller confirm this?  Why do you care and wanted to post it here?  If it really bothered you, you should have quietly contacted the seller to verify if pinned/unpinned, then inform him about BATFE regulations.  Instead you post here.  This thread might not go the way you intended.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You cannot shoulder a sig brace?
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 7:04:22 PM EDT
[#13]
That entire ad is WTF.  Didn't see anything in the ad to suggest it was NFA.  As long as the flash hider is pinned and it is 16inches, it would be ok.  But as it was "specially made for the Canadian military", lol, I doubt it would be pinned for them.  Of course if it was for the military, there wouldn't be only 500 of them.  Pretty sure they have more soldiers than that!
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 7:11:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
That entire ad is WTF.  Didn't see anything in the ad to suggest it was NFA.  As long as the flash hider is pinned and it is 16inches, it would be ok.  But as it was "specially made for the Canadian military", lol, I doubt it would be pinned for them.  Of course if it was for the military, there wouldn't be only 500 of them.  Pretty sure they have more soldiers than that!
View Quote

Troy did have a contract overrun for the Canadian military.

The joke should be that they were blowing these out for $599 and this guy is asking 3x that.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1688893_DEAL_ALERT_for_those_that_still_buy_TROY__Bravo_Rifles__Canadian_contract_over_run___599.html

Link Posted: 1/26/2015 9:52:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

The joke should be that they were blowing these out for $599 and this guy is asking 3x that.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1688893_DEAL_ALERT_for_those_that_still_buy_TROY__Bravo_Rifles__Canadian_contract_over_run___599.html

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This makes more sense, so staked and pinned so it truly came down to this guy got a person to pay 3x the value.  I had no idea Troy hired that guy, fuck Troy
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 11:06:44 PM EDT
[#16]
Pictures aren't real clear when blown up to me. Can anyone see if it has the infamous auto sear pin hole? I think that would be the kicker.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 2:54:49 AM EDT
[#17]
here's one that should bring a good laugh too.  the red and green aimpoint is the real icing on the cake.

http://www.texasguntrader.com/index.php?a=2&b=650271

This AR15 ZOMBIE HUNTER is the only one of its kind that is out to the public you will never find this gun again i guarantee it!! Its custom built in Von Army Texas and is the only one of its kind so far. It shoots both 5.56X45 and 223 round bullets so this AR does it all and even comes with an unopened 100 Round box of 223 55 Grain FMJS!!

16" Wilson Arms 1:7 Barrel - DPMS A2 Flash Hider - 1X7 Barrel Twist - 1/2X28 H Bar M4 Contour Barrel Thread -

16" Chrome Moly Vandium Barrel steel - Carbine Handguard - railed Gas Block - M4 Milspec with white T marks Upper

AR15 Chrome Bolt Carrier Group - Charging Handle - Dust Cover - AimPoint COMP M24MOA Red and Green dot scope

Customized and built Right here in the San Antonio and has never left The Great state of Texas!
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 11:02:11 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
here's one that should bring a good laugh too.  the red and green aimpoint is the real icing on the cake.

http://www.texasguntrader.com/index.php?a=2&b=650271

This AR15 ZOMBIE HUNTER is the only one of its kind that is out to the public you will never find this gun again i guarantee it!! Its custom built in Von Army Texas and is the only one of its kind so far. It shoots both 5.56X45 and 223 round bullets so this AR does it all and even comes with an unopened 100 Round box of 223 55 Grain FMJS!!

16" Wilson Arms 1:7 Barrel - DPMS A2 Flash Hider - 1X7 Barrel Twist - 1/2X28 H Bar M4 Contour Barrel Thread -

16" Chrome Moly Vandium Barrel steel - Carbine Handguard - railed Gas Block - M4 Milspec with white T marks Upper

AR15 Chrome Bolt Carrier Group - Charging Handle - Dust Cover - AimPoint COMP M24MOA Red and Green dot scope

Customized and built Right here in the San Antonio and has never left The Great state of Texas!
View Quote

fuckin
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 12:35:18 PM EDT
[#19]
LOL
Lots of funny on TGT.....but I've gotten some really good deals off that site over the years.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top