Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/25/2015 9:56:39 AM EDT
My brother was married this weekend and I was quite surprised at the design of his cake.  There were lots of questions regarding the cog on the cake!

Link Posted: 1/25/2015 10:00:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Awesome!
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 10:16:22 AM EDT
[#2]
BFL infringement sent to TRG
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 12:46:20 PM EDT
[#3]
That's excellent !  
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 2:32:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Excellent  camo job on the top tier.  I guess toy could say that's, tier 1.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 8:26:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Thank you for the honor of being my best man little brother.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 12:47:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thank you for the honor of being my best man little brother.
View Quote

post whore
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 4:27:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 6:14:39 PM EDT
[#8]
nice!
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 7:05:15 PM EDT
[#9]
copy right infringement...

I'll take my free membership now thank you!
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 10:09:10 PM EDT
[#10]
That is freaking awesome!!!
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 1:45:07 PM EDT
[#11]
For those of you who don't seem to know difference.

A copyright is a form of protection provided to the authors of "original works of authorship" including literary, dramatic, musical, artistic, and certain other intellectual works, both published and unpublished.

The BFL can not be protected under copywrite law.  It is a TRADEMARK.

A trademark is a word, name, symbol or device which is used in trade with goods to indicate the source of the goods and to distinguish them from the goods of others.

I'm sure using the BFL Logo on FREE CAKE meant to increase awareness is not a violation of any sort.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 2:05:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 2:05:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Infringement says the man with a Larue Dillo and a TX Longhorns GIF as his avatar?
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 2:05:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
For those of you who don't seem to know difference.

A copyright is a form of protection provided to the authors of "original works of authorship" including literary, dramatic, musical, artistic, and certain other intellectual works, both published and unpublished.

The BFL can not be protected under copywrite law.  It is a TRADEMARK.

A trademark is a word, name, symbol or device which is used in trade with goods to indicate the source of the goods and to distinguish them from the goods of others.

I'm sure using the BFL Logo on FREE CAKE meant to increase awareness is not a violation of any sort.  As for the "post whore" comment....  You're just upset you didn't get cake.  Send me your address and I'll send you some cake.
View Quote

You don't seem to understand. This website rewards members who report misuse of the BFL, usually it is a company using without permission.

We were joking with you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top