Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/25/2015 1:18:18 AM EDT
Sloppy,4wd only?
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 10:44:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Maybe but I don't think dallas got rain like tyler(buddy lives out that way).
South of madisonville you could see lakes coming close to the highway(service roads under water)!

By the way, northbound 45 just south of Centerville I saw the biggest hog I've ever seen. His back was like a table, flat. Not sloping down from the centerline(spine?). East of 45, North side of a stream but close to the road. I drifted out of my lane(upsetting the sammichmaker!)trying to get a better look!

Back on topic, my besttimes at Mick's were in four wheel drive(wet or raining, before the covered picnicking table went away!).
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 7:16:50 AM EDT
[#2]
I can let you know tomorrow around noon although it may be just a drive by.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 8:07:19 AM EDT
[#3]
I'll be there at 3:30 today. I'll let ya know.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 9:38:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Do you think maggiethecat got stuck?
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 10:15:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Do you think maggiethecat got stuck?
View Quote

sorry, not stuck.

big puddles near the tables as usual. Other than that nothing. The hill has been graded so it's much smoother. The area at the gate has been worked also.. Many improvements in the last few months

I got my gas black dialed in and scope is on paper.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 10:39:47 PM EDT
[#6]
I've gone days where you'd think only 4wd would manage to get in and out but range was packed!
So wet and muddy my rainboots had an extra 5lb on each foot
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 4:41:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Looked like great fun out there.

Looked like three separate groups shooting.

Best I could do is drive by.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top