Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/13/2014 6:56:06 PM EDT
I've got an old bj backed Enfield ID like to fix up as a hunting rig and want to restore its appearance. Thank you!
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 8:59:37 PM EDT
[#1]
David Whitson, dba Shark Suppressors in Plano
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 10:17:40 PM EDT
[#2]
David is a good guy.
Link Posted: 12/14/2014 7:48:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Several of the shops in town are sending their jobs out to the same guy, just outside of Denton. Refinishing is all he does. Parkerizing, Hot Blue, and paint jobs. He is semi retired, and works out of his home, but he has a well set up shop...but the only general smithing he does is related to refinishing, like removing/reinstalling sights, fixing stripped threads.    I've had him do work for me and I've been out to his shop.  

Gun Bluing Specialty Shop  214-316-3503

Reasonable prices for top quality work.  

If you want a price over the phone, expect it to be worst case...this guy does truly custom work and takes pride in every piece.  He wants to look at the gun, to determine the type and amount of prep needed. If you don't want to drive to Denton, ship the gun to him for a more realistic price.

Link Posted: 12/20/2014 7:45:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Driving Nails Gunsmith in between Springtown and Azle

Driving Nails
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top