Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/22/2014 2:42:18 PM EDT
http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/catalog/product/view/id/18351/s/bushmaster-carbon-15-flat-top-carbine-91038/category/4345/

No I am not personally or professionally involved with Palmetto Armory.  I just think that this is a great deal for a Bushmaster aluminum upper with a free complete lower thrown in as a bonus.  
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 3:22:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Bushmaster Carbon google search.

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 4:54:08 PM EDT
[#2]
These supposedly have the aluminum upper.  As such about 75% of your photos are not pertinent.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 10:05:32 PM EDT
[#3]
They have had some crazy ass deals on there lately. They had Bushmaster ORC's for $499 one day.  Then another day they had DPMS 16inch 308's for I think it was $599.  They sold out of course before the day was over! lol  I usually make a point of checking their site every day when I get home from work to see what they have on the main page just for the hell of it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top