Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/22/2014 5:46:58 AM EDT
So I did my first Presidential vote in 2012 when I was finally of age. That was pretty easy.

I want to vote in this midterm election, as well as encourage my family members to vote.

I live in Harris County, Houston TX. I wanted to know if anyone could help me get a better understanding of:

What are we voting for (I've read Representatives, Senators, what else?)
Is there a list of candidates and current position holders (I think sheila jackson lee is our current rep. I hate that Bitch)
How do I know what candidates are for what district?

I am already registered to vote.

Yes, it may seem like simple stuff, but this is my first go around. Help appreciated.

Thanks
Link Posted: 4/4/2012 2:37:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Topic Moved
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 6:27:16 AM EDT
[#2]
I early voted yesterday.

Straight R ticket and then for or against a few area propositions on the ballot.

Sheila Jackson Lee is an ignorant, Democratic, cunt, and race panderer. Fuck her.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 7:52:28 AM EDT
[#3]
This year is my first time voting in Texas. Someone mentioned looking up your county. I was able to find my county online, verify I was registered and downloaded a sample ballot. Try that first. Since I'm not too familiar with who's who I just searched for them online. Plenty of info for and against.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 8:49:08 AM EDT
[#4]
This may help you....Link to Harris County voters info:

Link
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 4:03:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 7:29:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top