Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/21/2014 3:07:57 PM EDT
I was 100 miles past being incredulous when Clinton won his 2nd term... I drank a lot that night sitting in the shadow of the Texas Capitol in "The Cloak Room" if anyone knows that spot.. I assume its still there...

Nothing has amazed me since then...

Not even Obama getting two terms.... I figure, that's how lost and stupid most of this country is. Sheeple..

BUT Wendy Davis?!?!?!? FORGET politics and political parties for a MINUTE and say WTF is anyone thinking here??

You read her personal history and its like some sort of dime novel about a closet hooker or something crazy like that??? If I was a democrat I'd be frickin PISSED!

How can the democrats look at this as being the best person they could find to run for governor? I think you could pretty much throw a rock and find some one that has better character..

Just seems strange... Seems like the worse decisions you can possibly make in your life, the more people you abandon, the more people you steal from, the more people you use and throw away, the more times you get caught lying, the more affairs you have, the more abortions you have, the more absolutely terrible things you do in your life....the better qualified you are to run as a democrat in this country... ? What the hell happened???
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 3:25:15 PM EDT
[#1]
She named her two aborted fetuses?

She does seem like trailer trash.

It looks like I'll be moving to texas next year, please God, don't let her win....
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 3:41:03 PM EDT
[#2]
google "psychopath politician"

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 3:54:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
She named her two aborted fetuses?

She does seem like trailer trash.

It looks like I'll be moving to texas next year, please God, don't let her win....
View Quote

Nah she's not going to win but I just cannot understand how this is the best that the democrats have to offer???

I mean her whole life story is frighteningly bizarre. I wouldn't even want to be her neighbor. If I were voting that party, I'd be more comfortable voting for a COMPLETE political outsider. Like someone that has ABSOLUTELY NO political experience and has never even voted, before I would vote for a loony toon like Wendy??!?

I'm just WTF'ed out of my head on this one... Her biography should be titled "Im Off My Tits Cray Cray - The Wendy Davis Story".
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 4:00:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I was 100 miles past being incredulous when Clinton won his 2nd term... I drank a lot that night sitting in the shadow of the Texas Capitol in "The Cloak Room" if anyone knows that spot.. I assume its still there...

Not even Obama getting two terms.... I figure, that's how lost and stupid most of this country is. Sheeple..

BUT Wendy Davis?!?!?!? FORGET politics and political parties for a MINUTE and say WTF is anyone thinking here??

You read her personal history and its like some sort of dime novel about a closet hooker or something crazy like that??? If I was a democrat I'd be frickin PISSED!

How can the democrats look at this as being the best person they could find to run for governor? I think you could pretty much throw a rock and find some one that has better character..

Just seems strange... Seems like the worse decisions you can possibly make in your life, the more people you abandon, the more people you steal from, the more people you use and throw away, the more times you get caught lying, the more affairs you have, the more abortions you have, the more absolutely terrible things you do in your life....the better qualified you are to run as a democrat in this country... ? What the hell happened???
View Quote

I think in Obama's case, all bullshit aside, anyone who inherited the Presidential office after Cheney and Bush was going to get a lot of heat. Remember, when policies and decisions go into effect, its years later (3-4 min) when the economy is hit. Guess who was in charge before the recession?

Now, I'm not saying Obama has done a great job. In fact, if you fell for his promises during the 2008 election, I bet you feel like an idiot right about now. He campaigned that entire election on lies and broken promises. I like to cite the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan because he promised to end them swiftly, but under his administration he's probably caused more death of innocent lives (both sides) because of his leadership. This isn't fact, but one could argue that the 'ISIS' comes from radicalizing BECAUSE of things like drone strikes killing innocent people. It's a revolving door with no end in sight. My opinion was that our foreign policy has been out of whack for a long time now and we should become more of isolationist country. I think I voted red in 2008, only because of the 2nd amnd issue. Thinking back on it, it wasn't the most educated thing to do but I hate single issues. I mean, if you're going to hate Obama for something, hate him for the right reasons. Not because he's "Muslim" or "Born in Nigeria" or whatever the tin foil hat red necks say.

Coming to the reelection. I was really pissed off with the Republicans.. I mean, Mitt Romney? He wasn't a good candidate. He was destined to fail from the beginning. And the majority wasn't going to put another republican into office that quickly after the last one. That went over well, if you remember.

Do you really want something to be steamed about? Think about Hillary. She's going to have tons of support. Tons of money. The likeliness of the republican party picking someone strong enough to gain support over her will be a stretch. I just have a gut wrenching feeling that you're going to be drinking very heavily come 2016.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 4:01:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm of the opinion that the state Dem party was looking for a kamikaze.  That is really the only way Davis makes sense.  She had some national exposure from her filibuster and she was going to lose her district anyway this election, so she didn't have anything better to do.  The real Dems to keep an eye on are the Castro brothers.  They are tight with Cisneros (who may have been run out of government office; but as COO/Board of Director of Univision, still does OK for both the Dems and himself).  You'll also notice that Julian Castro got the same job Cisneros lost - Secretary of HUD.  That is a mover and shaker job for the Dems and Republicans both since it basically involves figuring out how to subsidize your voters to move where you need them to vote.  Once neither of the Castro brothers wanted to make a run at it, it was basically "Who would like to strap on this bomb vest and give their all for Dem Jihad?"
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 5:38:50 PM EDT
[#6]
FUCK WENDY DAVIS
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 5:39:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
FUCK WENDY DAVIS
View Quote

No thanks
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 8:27:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

No thanks
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
FUCK WENDY DAVIS

No thanks

Meh, would hit it and then demand sammich!
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 1:24:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
FUCK WENDY DAVIS

No thanks

Man,, how could you eat a sammich after hitting that?
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 10:00:39 AM EDT
[#10]
If I was a democrat I'd be frickin PISSED!
View Quote

I suspect if you were a democrat you'd actually be proud.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 11:04:05 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
FUCK WENDY DAVIS

No thanks

I couldn't, would still be nauseated
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top