Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2014 8:16:03 AM EDT
Surprised there wasnt already a topic about it

Not that i was expecting anything different but Davis sure came across as an un prepared cry baby. Most of her answers were of the obama camp type "blame him. Its gregs fault".

I cant see how anyone would vote for her after that hour of blunders, but then i just saw an article saying she "dominated". Not sure what they were watching......

Yalls thoughts?
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 8:37:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Didn't waste one brain cell on this debate however I find it interesting that Davis is running the typical blame the other candidate for what they have done wrong and Abbot has not said one negative thing about her.  His commercials are only about him.  I respect him for that.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 9:22:04 AM EDT
[#2]
I found it very diffult to avoid vomiting every time she spoke.

I was also distracted by continuous thoughts of how to use power tool to grind that wart off her face...

And which of those tools would fit up her ass afterwards...

If they fit, would they still work up there?

I'll not be voting for Wendy.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 9:31:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Didn't waste one brain cell on this debate however I find it interesting that Davis is running the typical blame the other candidate for what they have done wrong and Abbot has not said one negative thing about her.  His commercials are only about him.  I respect him for that.
View Quote

Dewhursts run against Cruz was DIRTY as was his run against Abbot..I was surprised he
didn't bring up Abbots handicap as a means to say he was unfit for office....Abbot by all means test seems to be
all he appears to be and an upright citizen. Davis is a California Wannabe Progressive who fits into the growing
Bloody Blue Bleed out we're seeing the big cities..
The growth we've had the last 10 years have bought in 2 millon or more from California, Ohio, Mass, CT and NY...bad juju
for Christian Conservative Texans.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 10:56:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Saw some clips of the debate on the am news.  I notice she puts that bony chin up in the air to speak, as if lecturing some lesser beings.  You know, like Obama does.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 11:45:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Here it is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLw5eYII_FA
If someone would embed please :)

Link Posted: 9/20/2014 12:30:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Saw some clips of the debate on the am news.  I notice she puts that bony chin up in the air to speak, as if lecturing some lesser beings.  You know, like Obama does.
View Quote

That is exceptionally well put.  Aside from disagreeing with her fundamentally, it's her tone, apparent attitude, and body language that nauseates me the most.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 2:47:12 PM EDT
[#7]
I didn't watch it. I don't watch tv anymore. Honestly, it's going to take a great deal of effort to even show up to vote in November.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 3:24:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Most of her answers were of the obama camp type "blame him. Its gregs fault".
View Quote

If elected, she would be blaming Perry for most of her failures.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 5:26:17 PM EDT
[#9]
No matter what the actual debate performance is, always remember that the liberal media will paint WD in the most positive way, and the "non thinking news watching" public will very possibly vote accordingly.  If you do not want WD as the governor of Texas and face an assault on our gun rights, an expansion of the liberal agenda, y'all need to get out and vote or those that do not will only have themselves to blame.  No whining if you did not vote!  The demographics in this state are changing, whether y'all like it or not, conservatives are still are the majority, but not if we do not exercise the vote!  BTW, I moved here from Mass in 1980, never looked back, and my views are Texan.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 6:51:13 PM EDT
[#10]
I only caught a few minutes of it, but it seemed like she was reading a script.  I didn't even realize it was the debate at first.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 11:38:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Here it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLw5eYII_FA

If someone would embed please :)  
View Quote

Wendy Davis' slogan is "Bringing California values to Texas." That fucking bullshit right there should tell you all you need to know about her.

Fuck Wendy Davis. Twice. With a cactus. That has herpes.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 12:26:03 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 1:15:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Fuck that cunt!!

Typical demonrat blame and bad mouth their opponent.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 3:18:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Wendy Davis is opposed to concealed carry on campus and she used one of her ex-husbands only to pay for her college. She is trash.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 7:14:28 PM EDT
[#15]
I bet she'd make a nice holster...bet she could accommodate an Abrams tank...division.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 10:57:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Thanks for the link.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 11:17:44 AM EDT
[#17]
She is completely fake.    She needs to go choke on a bag of dicks.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 4:52:00 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
She is completely fake.    She needs to go choke on a bag of dicks.
View Quote

I don't think a bag of dicks is capable of choking her. How do you think she got to where she is now?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top