Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/21/2014 4:41:39 AM EDT
Any storefronts(and or FFL's) in the DFW area have lowers for sale??   Seems like anytime you want to buy a quality brand lower, you have to order it and have it shipped.
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 5:14:08 AM EDT
[#1]
We just did this a few days ago.

Euless guns and ammo has boxes of Anderson stripped lowers. Probably 100 in the store. A few built up lowers, and some consignment stripped and built.

http://www.eulessguns.com/
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 5:19:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Gunmasters, in Plano has them,most days.
Call ahead and check.
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 7:27:21 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Any storefronts(and or FFL's) in the DFW area have lowers for sale??   Seems like anytime you want to buy a quality brand lower, you have to order it and have it shipped.
View Quote

Theres no need to spend the extra 50$.  Shipped and transferred lowers from AIM or other online retailers to your local transfer-agent usually are under 100$.

Where you gonna find one in-state with tax, less than that ?
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 7:42:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
We just did this a few days ago.

Euless guns and ammo has boxes of Anderson stripped lowers. Probably 100 in the store. A few built up lowers, and some consignment stripped and built.

http://www.eulessguns.com/
View Quote

What were they asking for them?
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 7:53:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Theres no need to spend the extra 50$.  Shipped and transferred lowers from AIM or other online retailers to your local transfer-agent usually are under 100$.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

AIM got free shipping on all there spikes
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 8:30:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Ray's sporting goods in Dallas has striped Spikes lowers for $75.
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 9:55:44 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Usually yep.  I noticed their one brand didnt that was 59$ this month.  But free shipping on their lowers is common.
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 10:27:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

I was in Sporting Arms a few weeks ago, they had a dozen or so Anderson lowers... I want to say they were inexpensive 60-70 bucks.

Give them a call tomorrow to be sure.
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 1:01:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Mister Guns in Plano had several last week. I didn't look to see what brand.
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 1:36:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Grabagun in Coppelle has some.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 7:48:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I was in Sporting Arms a few weeks ago, they had a dozen or so Anderson lowers... I want to say they were inexpensive 60-70 bucks.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Forgot about those guys. I could always use a couple more lol.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 8:33:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Mr gun  has spikes for 85.00.  Went by today to check them out.

Lots of stuff for a small shop and good prices too, also very nice and polite.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 1:46:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Grab a Gun in Coppell has some Spikes in stock for around the 100 mark
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 5:38:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Didn't know that they were there. I'll stop by there tomorrow.

I got an Anderson lower from GunMaster last week.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 7:06:03 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Went by there.
Nice place. Had about 8 Spikes Tactical lowers in stock.
Don't recall the exact price on them.
I'll be going back there. He's got a used Sig that I've got a serious lust for.

Recommend all to drop in and see him.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 12:20:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Gun Master is awesome, I buy as much as I can there.  Great prices and always have hard to find parts.

The ar guy is about to build me a YHM upper.

I try to buy from all the local family owned gun stores to keep them around.  Not so much from bigbox ones
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 5:32:25 AM EDT
[#17]

Was on Mr Guns
In East Plano on 15th street across from Vines HS
Yesterday

Guy had 10-12 Spikes lowers

Spider and Skull design to pick from

$80 I believe is what he was asking
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 7:19:52 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Gun Master is awesome, I buy as much as I can there.  Great prices and always have hard to find parts.
View Quote

Your kidding I hope $33 for a pound of H335 or IMR 4895 when you can drive 10 minutes north on 75 to Cabela's and get the same for $28. Gunmasters ammo prices are out the roof also. The only thing I go there for is Dillon supplies because they are catalog price.

Vince
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 5:20:06 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Your kidding I hope $33 for a pound of H335 or IMR 4895 when you can drive 10 minutes north on 75 to Cabela's and get the same for $28. Gunmasters ammo prices are out the roof also. The only thing I go there for is Dillon supplies because they are catalog price.

Vince
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Vince

Maybe he prefers supporting a local small business vs. the corporate big box store?  Maybe he has had excellent customer service and is his way for acknowledging it?  Maybe he lives near GM and prefers to save money on gas?  Maybe GM has cut him some deals in the past that make it attractive to shop there?  IDK, maybe I'm wrong...
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 6:58:10 AM EDT
[#20]
Gunmasters is definitely hit or miss on prices. They can have some good deals on used guns. They also stock small AR parts. You won't catch me buying ammo there though.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 12:01:32 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Vince
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Vince

Can't comment on reload supplies, if that's what those items are.

Everyone is overpirced on ammo except walmart and some specials at certain shops.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 12:08:30 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Maybe he prefers supporting a local small business vs. the corporate big box store?  Maybe he has had excellent customer service and is his way for acknowledging it?  Maybe he lives near GM and prefers to save money on gas?  Maybe GM has cut him some deals in the past that make it attractive to shop there?  IDK, maybe I'm wrong...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Vince

Nope not close, I live in Frisco, lol.

They have good ar parts and accessories and general gun knowledge,
prices are not bad compare to bigbox store with major buying power.
I plan on buying my next 3 guns from there
I have bought ammo at good prices .36 rnd for 223 1000 rnd
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top