User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/13/2014 1:21:02 PM EDT
[#1]
YES PRESENT FOR THE DRAWING

**********NEW NEW NEW INFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*************************

THIS SATURDAY ONLY, AND ONLY AT THE SILENCER TRY B4 YYOU BUY SALES EVENT.............ZERO DOWN PAYMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES NOTHING DOWN EXCEPT YOUR $200 TRANSFER FEE TO THE BATF!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH "90 DAY LAYAWAY, PAY AS YOU GO, JUST ZERO ZERO DOWN! YOU CAN PAY AS YOU GO OR PAY WHEN YOU TAKE POSSESION. NO MORE WORRIES ABOUT PAYING UP FRONT AND SOMEONE GOING OUT OF BUSINESS, OR ANY OTHER PROBLEMS!! THIS IS LIMITED TO ORDERS TAKEN AT THE SHOOT THIS SATURDAY ONLY!!!!!!! CERTAIN RESTRICTIONS APPLY, SEE BELOW

1) If you have a trust or corporation and are using this method, documents must be in SAWS possesion for mailing to BATF no later than 5-21-2014
2) If utilizing trust preparer on site, notorized and sign copy must be in SAWS possesion no later than 5-24-2014. SAW will ensure you have your trust in your inbox by 5-18-2014 to facilitate time alloted for completion by you.
3) Patience........all forms must be mailed currently, however, they have trippled staff at NFA so wait times are drastically reducing.

Thank you for all yoour support and looking forward to seeing you there!!!!

saws
Link Posted: 5/13/2014 2:16:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Silencers shoots are serious business.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Geez guys, stop with the purse swinging.  

Silencers shoots are serious business.

Already bought my socom but id love to shoot a couple others for reference.
Link Posted: 5/13/2014 2:45:37 PM EDT
[#3]
I just might have to show up. I will be in dallas this weekend. What time is the raffle?
Link Posted: 5/13/2014 3:20:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Selling huntertown arms ?
Link Posted: 5/13/2014 4:27:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Selling huntertown arms ?
View Quote

Surefire, Silencerco, Gemtech, and Thunderbeast will be represented at this shoot.

SAW does not sell HTA.
Link Posted: 5/14/2014 6:05:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Coming up from Austin
Link Posted: 5/14/2014 6:18:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Any hints as to when the drawing will be? I think I will have to leave early for work.
Link Posted: 5/15/2014 5:41:52 AM EDT
[#8]
*********************UPDATE 5-15-2014***************************************************

LOTS OF SUNSHINE SO THE RAIN MONDAY AND TUESDAY HAD NO BEARING. THEY ARE DIRT ROADS SO IF AND IF YOU HAVE A TRUCK BRING IT, BUT CAR SHOULD BE FINE, HAVE CREWS TODAY AND TOMORROW ON SITE WORKING ON THE ROADS.

ALSO...............TAKE OUR FLYER PROVIDED AT THE SHOOT WITH YOU TO THE BIG TOWN GUN SHOW THIS WEEKEND AND RECEIVED REDUCED ADMISSION!!!!!!!!!!!!.......................................................................
Link Posted: 5/15/2014 11:45:21 AM EDT
[#9]
HECKLER AND KOCH, AND, BERETTA USA WILL BE THERE WITH LAW ENFOREMENT PRODUCTS!!!!!!!!!! LAW ENFOREMENT ACTIVE DUTY WITH BAD AND SIDEARM ADMITTED FREE!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/15/2014 12:05:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Drawing time?  Coming up from Austin
Link Posted: 5/15/2014 12:05:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Any hints as to when the drawing will be? I think I will have to leave early for work.
View Quote

Anyone?
Link Posted: 5/16/2014 6:53:12 AM EDT
[#12]
WHAT TIME IS THE DRAWING?  A FEW OF US HAVE ASKED, SEEMS LIKE YOUR CAPSLOCK IS BROKEN SO MAYBE YOU WILL SEE THIS..... WHAT TIME IS THE DRAWING?
Link Posted: 5/16/2014 7:23:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
WHAT TIME IS THE DRAWING?  A FEW OF US HAVE ASKED, SEEMS LIKE YOUR CAPSLOCK IS BROKEN SO MAYBE YOU WILL SEE THIS..... WHAT TIME IS THE DRAWING?
View Quote

http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07e98dazpn12f34a69&llr=4avxz8jab

Says it will be at the end of the event.
Link Posted: 5/16/2014 7:39:02 PM EDT
[#14]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07e98dazpn12f34a69&llr=4avxz8jab

Says it will be at the end of the event.

Well glad I didn't waste any money on the pre buy
Link Posted: 5/17/2014 5:49:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Sooooo, how was it?  Wanted to go, spent too much time at big town gun show and couldn't make it.
Link Posted: 5/17/2014 6:55:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Sooooo, how was it?  Wanted to go, spent too much time at big town gun show and couldn't make it.
View Quote

It was okay, very disorganized.  They did bring in a few automatics and I shot an MP7.  Silencerco was cool.  The HK guys kind of kept to themselves.  I drove up from Austin and stayed an hour, oh well
Link Posted: 5/18/2014 4:52:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Totally missed this.
Link Posted: 5/19/2014 6:17:01 AM EDT
[#18]
Like Vandy said it was not real well organized. I would think if they do this again they will smooth out some of the kinks. It took awhile for them to figure out the pre-paid tickets compared to the list. I talked to the HK rep a bit about the lack of models people actually want to buy. No UMP, MP5 variants for sale in the US is stupid. They have a factory here so I can't figure out why they are not producing their most popular products for sale here. Surefire brought a .22 Ryder but no host gun. And no tool to take it apart. Silencerco had the most cans and hosts to demo. They either need a range officer or company rep to lube all the hosts. The guy that came with me had some feeding issues with both the silencerco and surefire hosts. Both were very dry. The thunderbeast guys were set up and running ahead of anyone else. This was the first silencer shoot I had been to so I can't compare to anything else.
Link Posted: 5/19/2014 7:57:00 AM EDT
[#19]
I debated on whether to try to make it to this before work. It sounds like passing wasn't a bad choice.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top