Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/13/2014 6:41:46 AM EDT
Looking to have a tree or two trimmed around the powerlines and shed. I use to know a few guys that did that kind of work but they got out of the business. I'm looking to have this done pretty soon.

Thanks all!
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 7:23:11 AM EDT
[#1]
I have a contact for you.  I meet him about a year ago when I replaced the electrical service at his home.  At the time he was running a tree trimming service.  I don't have personal experience with his services but at the very least it could amount to one additional estimate to contrast with the others (I'll send it via IM)
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 10:59:20 PM EDT
[#2]
I've used Horton several times and my neighbor uses Alpine. Both do excellent work and are reasonably priced.
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 11:23:36 AM EDT
[#3]
I've used Alpine a few times and would recommend them.
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 11:25:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Call the power company and see if they will come trim them.
Tell them the limbs are hitting the lines.
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 11:47:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

They come out once a year or so and trim around the poles, skip my house about every fucking time. After last years bad storm, they trimmed up a little but said the lines and trees between the main pole and the house are my problem.

They were out here today working on the lines so maybe they'll send someone out.
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 8:29:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Go with the best - Arborilogical Services - 866-552-7267
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 10:48:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Chippers Tree Service did a complete trimming of all my trees and even took out a dead one.  They were reliable and quick and they are insured.

https://www.chipperstreeservice.net/
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 12:06:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

They come out once a year or so and trim around the poles, skip my house about every fucking time. After last years bad storm, they trimmed up a little but said the lines and trees between the main pole and the house are my problem.

They were out here today working on the lines so maybe they'll send someone out.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Try the power co. We had a similar situation and my neighbor bitched at them and they came back and did a lot better job.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top