Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 11/30/2012 4:13:41 AM EDT
http://www.battleroadusa.com/

For those of you that have participated in the Pecos Run and Gun there is a totally new event that will take place in Central Texas in February. It is going to be run by some great guys- Appleseeders and Run and Gun participants. This will be their first event and I'm sure there will be hiccups- it's a learning experience for EVERYONE, but I know that they will do everything they can to run a safe, fun and challenging event for everyone.

I am not affiliated with the event other than I know the guys running it and they are first class. I will probably participate as well. Just wanted to throw this out there as I know the Pecos event is so far for many of you to come etc....Get off your ASSES and see what you and your gear can really do, thinking and KNOWING are two different things. As a bonus you will meet in person some great people..... Good luck and I hope to see some of you there.
Link Posted: 11/30/2012 5:20:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Looks interesting!
Link Posted: 11/30/2012 6:05:40 AM EDT
[#2]
After reading the rules, I'm very skeptical.  This match is only an hour away and sounds like a cool concept but I'd like to see something done about these issues.  You might want to have them talk with Jeff Chase that just did the Walking Dead match as that match was very successful.  

"Target size will be determined by the amount of scrap metal we have laying around."
Anything less than AR500 can quickly become pockmarked and I don't want to be standing there when bullets start coming back at me.  Random scrap metal at close distances is a huge safety issue.

"Almost all other steel targets will require 5 hits per target"
As an RO, it's hard enough to call 1 hit target much less 5 hits on targets with how fast 3 gunners shoot.  I can't even imagine how many shooters will be docked for less than 5 hits when the RO couldn't catch them fast enough.  

Shooting green targets from the green frame and blue targets from the blue frames???  I've never seen anything like this.  

Link to rules
Link Posted: 11/30/2012 6:09:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
After reading the rules, I'm very skeptical.  This match is only an hour away and sounds like a cool concept but I'd like to see something done about these issues.  You might want to have them talk with Jeff Chase that just did the Walking Dead match as that match was very successful.  

"Target size will be determined by the amount of scrap metal we have laying around."
Anything less than AR500 can quickly become pockmarked and I don't want to be standing there when bullets start coming back at me.  Random scrap metal at close distances is a huge safety issue.

"Almost all other steel targets will require 5 hits per target"
As an RO, it's hard enough to call 1 hit target much less 5 hits on targets with how fast 3 gunners shoot.  I can't even imagine how many shooters will be docked for less than 5 hits when the RO couldn't catch them fast enough.  

Shooting green targets from the green frame and blue targets from the blue frames???  I've never seen anything like this.  

Link to rules

I have no idea what kind of metal they will be using for targets quite honestly and that's a valid issue. We have used mild steel for years out in Pecos and never had an issue, but then we are not engaging at under 100 yards, using rifles generally and the plates were changed out frequently. Last year the targets were upgraded to AR 500 though.
Link Posted: 11/30/2012 6:24:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Looks awesome.  I might have missed it but did not see the race distance....Anyone know how long the race is in total?
Link Posted: 11/30/2012 6:42:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Looks to be 2.5-3 miles from what I read.
Link Posted: 12/1/2012 4:00:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Battleroad USA

interesting concept

is there a prize table?
Link Posted: 12/1/2012 7:06:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Missing Required "Integrity Items" results in a match DQ?  Shooting colored targets from colored door frames?  Most targets requires 5 hits each before moving to next target?  Having to show clear rifle to an RO while on the clock during a COF?  Target size determined by scrap metal laying around?      

Sounds like this 3-gun match is being run by someone who's never shot a 3-gun match before.  Might be a blast, but just by reading the website - it sounds pretty fucked up.

Anyway - Best of luck with that.
Link Posted: 12/7/2012 1:16:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Hello All

Well I see there are some questions with this Zombie Run and Shoot.  Our goal is for everyone who attends to have a safe and fun shoot.  This is a Biathlon…not 3-Gun.  The shooter will have to carry their gear and may run or walk the course.  As you can see in the video (at BattleRoadUSA.com) the terrain will not support a modified baby stroller to carry guns and ammo.  The shooter will have to hump what they intend to use.  We want to provide a venue for people to test themselves and their equipment.

The “Bug-Out” and “Preppers” talk a lot about having to get home or to another location and maybe a vehicle is not practical. They will have to grab their equipment and hit the trail on foot, maybe even have to engage a few threats, OK, a lot of threats.  That’s what we are doing with this run.  

The course has a very high round count and that’s because shooting is fun! And for those who pack a minimal amount of ammo in their Bug-Out Bag, now they will see how fast ammo goes in a conflict. When they run out of magazines they will have to stop and reload by hand with the pressure of knowing the clock is ticking.

Most of the targets are AR500, although some silhouettes and Zombie heads are not.  No steel targets will be engaged from a distance closer than 10 yards.  Whoever asked about, it was a good question, a valid concern.

What about the target sizes? Yep, they will be different sizes.  What sizes? I don’t know but I can tell you they will be at least 8 MOA.  Just like any real conflict, you won’t know the size your target.  The adversary could be using cover and all you have is a little part of his head to hit or the adversary could be standing in the open and you have a large target, it’s the same with our biathlon.

The integrity items will be small pieces of 550 cord.  The reason for these items is to keep the shooters on the trail.  We have over 500 acres and we don’t want anyone to try and cut corners, and get off course.  It would suck to get lost and it would suck even more if someone got lost and wondered into an impact area.  So, how do you keep someone on the trail? Use integrity items.

The shooters will be running the course with empty rifles.  There will be obstacles and maybe a low crawl, so for safety, no loaded rifles during the run. A loaded pistol in the holster is OK.

We will have color framed boxes (shapes) on the ground which will match in color with the target the shooter needs to engage.  This will help us run the event more smoothly because the RO will know what target to watch. Yes, this is a new course so people may have not heard of this before. It’s really easy to figure out once you see it.

Is this event being run by someone who has never shot a 3-gun before…well almost, I’ve seen a few 3-Gun matches on T.V. and I even participated in one In San Antonio, Texas 2011. I took first place in my division (by that’s really not here nor there) the point is we don’t want this to be a 3-Gun…it’s a biathlon.  You will carry all your gear and the course will be unpredictable.

Battle Road USA is owned and operated by a Rancher and a Cop.  We have two partners who are retired military Officers and now work in the private sector.  The 4 of us not only believe it is good to have an armed society but we want a well trained society also.  That’s why we started Battle Road USA.  This Zombie Run is being funded out of our pockets because we want people to come and have a safe and fun shoot, mingle with other people in the gun culture, and to do our part in keep the shooting sports and the 2nd Amendment alive and well in this great nation.

I know you can’t please everyone and some people are a little more uptight than others; if you are the type of person who is easily bothered by little thing not going your way, then the Zombie Run and Gun (and Battle Road USA)is not for you.  If you enjoy hanging out with other like- minded people, and you want to take part in an event that not too many places in the WORLD will allow. Then come to our Zombie Run and Gun.  We would love to have you.

Mark Martinez

Link Posted: 12/7/2012 1:54:43 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

This is a Biathlon…not 3-Gun.

Excellent distinction. This looks a lot like a shorter Tiger Valley Bug Out Drill.

Will there be a prize table? What's the match fee? Can you verify the distance?
Link Posted: 12/7/2012 4:43:11 PM EDT
[#10]
This sounds like a great concept and hopefully all the kinks will all get ironed out as the event unfolds. & progresses  Learning experience.

Link Posted: 12/8/2012 10:15:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Quoted:
This is a Biathlon…not 3-Gun.

Excellent distinction. This looks a lot like a shorter Tiger Valley Bug Out Drill.

Will there be a prize table? What's the match fee? Can you verify the distance?

Yeah I'd love to know a match fee before I get my hopes up.  

I'm extremely interested though, and I think I'll be putting in a pass for this first thing monday.

Are ya'll doing any other events like this that are non zombie related?
Link Posted: 12/9/2012 8:50:20 AM EDT
[#12]
This isn't too far from me. The price isn't too bad, either. Two questions:

1. When is the latest we can register?

2. How much ammunition are we supposed to bring - literally as much as we can carry?

Just read the rules on that.

Link Posted: 12/9/2012 7:01:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
This isn't too far from me. The price isn't too bad, either. Two questions:

1. When is the latest we can register?

2. How much ammunition are we supposed to bring - literally as much as we can carry?

Just read the rules on that.

This
Link Posted: 12/9/2012 7:37:50 PM EDT
[#14]
The fee is $100 bucks.  Everyone who runs gets a t shirt and a BBQ dinner that evening.  We will have awards for the top 5 scores, maybe more if the budget allows.  We are currently contacting vendors and hope to have a prize table.  We have room for 100 participants so anyone can register until it sells out or until the day of the event if there is still room.

If anyone has any questions please ask.  I'll keep checking back so fire away.

http://www.eventbrite.com/event/4827875305#

BattleRoadUSA.com

Mark
Link Posted: 12/10/2012 4:18:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Signed up today, hope it's as fun as it sounds. Although crawling around and under things ain't as fun for me as it used to be.
Link Posted: 12/10/2012 4:32:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
The fee is $100 bucks.  Everyone who runs gets a t shirt and a BBQ dinner that evening.  We will have awards for the top 5 scores, maybe more if the budget allows.  We are currently contacting vendors and hope to have a prize table.  We have room for 100 participants so anyone can register until it sells out or until the day of the event if there is still room.

BattleRoadUSA.com

Mark

Is it ok to bring a spectator? and if so, how much for a T-shirt and Dinner for an extra that won't be competing?
Link Posted: 12/20/2012 5:58:50 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

BattleRoadUSA.com

Mark

I just saw your free training you are offering to teachers.
Free training for teachers

GOOD SHOW!
Link Posted: 1/17/2013 6:50:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Getting closer.
Link Posted: 1/17/2013 7:22:53 PM EDT
[#19]
So it is like a 2 gun where you actually have to move? sweet

Where is it?  I can't seem to find the town.
Link Posted: 1/17/2013 7:50:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
So it is like a 2 gun where you actually have to move? sweet

Where is it?  I can't seem to find the town.

http://battleroadusa.com/contact.html
Link Posted: 1/17/2013 8:13:08 PM EDT
[#21]
Bleh, its 2 and a half hours away, but I'm tempted to do it.
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 10:02:39 AM EDT
[#22]
The town is a little speck on the map called Davilla, TX. It may also show up on a map as Buckholts.

It is not far from Rogers, TX.

Not terribly far from Temple, TX.

They've presented an option to compete with a lower round count for those who want to participate with fewer rounds in light of the current panic.
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 11:27:01 AM EDT
[#23]
Sounds very cool!

Would this be something that a beginner could do?

I have never done any gun competitions, just range shooting at Lone Star gun range and out in the West Texas desert.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 10:38:41 AM EDT
[#24]
I'll be waking my ass up and coming.  Now the quesiton is if I want to run it with my AR and variable scope or use my AK74 with cheap 5.45 but only a primary arms microdot.  It might have already been answered, but how big are the targets at 200 yards?
Link Posted: 1/27/2013 6:13:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Bought my ticket yesterday!  See y'all there.
Link Posted: 1/28/2013 6:48:39 AM EDT
[#26]
I've shot some Appleseeds over there with these guys and Michael Adam is a good guy.

I've never shot this kind of event, but I imagine they will take care of the safety concerns, etc.  Looks interesting.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 5:53:25 AM EDT
[#27]
I will be there as a RSO... we run the course the day before.  I have been an instructor for years, but I am pretty new to this "Run n' Gun" thing, having just done a couple last year (one being Pecos).  I have to say it is AWESOME.  It isn't really like any other kind of shooting competition.  3 Gun it most definitely is not.  It puts as much emphasis on physical endurance as it does on shooting skills, the former being something that is overlooked by many shooters (me included, until recently), but which I believe is just as important as marksmanship when it comes to Second Amendment purposes.  Training for Pecos last year was a great motivator for me to get back into running shape.  Getting smoked by so many dudes, many of whom are a lot older than me, gives me motivation to improve even more this year!  Who knew there were so many serious 5k/marathon runners who are also great shooters!  

This type of event also forces you to put together a workable rig for humping your rifle, pistol, mags, ammo, water, etc. cross country.  It is a great way to refine your gear and figure out what works and what doesn't.  What works for running a 3.5 minute long course at a match is not necessarily ideal for a 3.5 mile long course like this (or for taking care of business in real life).  You may also find that certain shooting techniques that work well for a short match course do not work so well when you are mentally and physically exhausted.  I certainly found that to be the case.  But if you have to use your 2A-purpose rifle for it's intended use in real life, there is a good chance that is the type of condition you will be in.  Altogether it is a great test of both you and your gear, and a hell of a lot of fun to boot!  I hope to see some of y'all there.  

FYI I'm driving down from Oklahoma City, so I don't want to hear any bitching about how long of a drive it is... it will be worth it, I promise!
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 2:13:00 PM EDT
[#28]
They are getting closer...
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 8:31:52 AM EDT
[#29]
I'll be driving down that morning so I'll be rocking the little sleep handicap.
Link Posted: 2/23/2013 5:06:40 AM EDT
[#30]
Gonna be  beautiful day.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/23/2013 4:17:16 PM EDT
[#31]
That was a blast. Not sure how well I did but I did win 500 rounds of tula .223 in the raffle.
Link Posted: 2/23/2013 6:26:41 PM EDT
[#32]
That was fun.  Look forward to seeing the results and doing it again next year.
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 8:21:33 AM EDT
[#33]
The zombie run and gun was friggin awesome!  It was a very well set up course that provided a lot of challenges.  The running and shooting was great, but it was just as fun to meet all the cool people who come to events like this.  I got to meet some of my Appleseed brethren from Texas who I had only met online up until now, and it was good to see the Pecos guys again too, and to share some drinks around the fire.  They just gave out the trophies for the top 3 in each class after the run -- the final standings for all runners haven't been released yet.  I'm looking forward to it.
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 2:52:24 PM EDT
[#34]

This was the first event of this type I've ever attended and I thought it was great.  
I brought a friend down for Dallas.  We left at 4:30 under the mistaken idea that things would get going at 8.  ha.  Anyway - showed up, registered, they did a safety briefing and started sending people down range.
I'm going to stick to my excuse that I was working on a broken ankle and I think the three mile distance was very conservative.  It felt like 20.

The terrain features were fun.  Had to go through a fair amount of woods.  Walked down a stream bank
I thought all of the stages were a lot of fun and showed me stuff I need to work on.  

I think the organizers did a great job putting together a challenging course and kept things safe.
For next time:
1 - more rifle stages!
2 - clearer markings.  There were a few situations where it was not clear where you should go

The turn out was pretty good and an interesting group of people.  There was the tactical hippy who ran the course in flip flops, sarong, and a tie-dyed headband.  Another guy did the course cowboy style with a six shooter and a lever action rifle.  Both should get extra corners on their man cards.

To me it appeared the folks running ARs with lots of cool attachments had a harder time.  All that extra weight didn't seem to help.  Just my opinion.

This was the first time running my FS2000 and I managed to win a double feed.  I'm going to have to figure out if that is a feature of the weapon or operator error (most likely).  Other than one hiccup it ran great and was very accurate even w/ just an EOTech for the long distance stuff.

I'll definitely show up for the next round.

Also: when is the next Bug Out drill?
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 4:42:10 PM EDT
[#35]
This event was an absolute blast!!  I came down from DFW with my cousin and our wives, my cousin and I participated while the wives spectated.  We all four had a really great time. The event coordinators set it up with the expectations of first time run and gun folks coming out, so the RO's were very newbie friendly, thanks for that guys!!!  Like has been said the terrain and the obstacles were no joke, all were manageable but still difficult.  The courses of fire were fun but challenging, again nothing that was impossible. I was expecting either tougher courses of fire or underestimated my skills as I carried way too much ammo, lesson learned there.  Lots of great folks out there, learned about the Appleseed project and plan to start attending those when I can as do the rest of my crew. I recommend this event to anyone looking for a fun challenge next year!!!  

The TIGER Valley bug out drill is 12 OCT 2013. They say its filling quickly!  Does anyone know of any other shoots this year in Texas, Oklahoma or other nearby locales?  I am addicted now and need more, hahaha!
Link Posted: 2/25/2013 5:09:01 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
This event was an absolute blast!!  I came down from DFW with my cousin and our wives, my cousin and I participated while the wives spectated.  We all four had a really great time. The event coordinators set it up with the expectations of first time run and gun folks coming out, so the RO's were very newbie friendly, thanks for that guys!!!  Like has been said the terrain and the obstacles were no joke, all were manageable but still difficult.  The courses of fire were fun but challenging, again nothing that was impossible. I was expecting either tougher courses of fire or underestimated my skills as I carried way too much ammo, lesson learned there.  Lots of great folks out there, learned about the Appleseed project and plan to start attending those when I can as do the rest of my crew. I recommend this event to anyone looking for a fun challenge next year!!!  

The TIGER Valley bug out drill is 12 OCT 2013. They say its filling quickly!  Does anyone know of any other shoots this year in Texas, Oklahoma or other nearby locales?  I am addicted now and need more, hahaha!

Pecos Run and Gun will be September 21 I believe. Sign up EARLY there are only 75-80 slots!
Link Posted: 2/25/2013 4:33:32 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pecos Run and Gun will be September 21 I believe. Sign up EARLY there are only 75-80 slots!

Link?

Link Posted: 2/25/2013 4:36:52 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

This was the first event of this type I've ever attended and I thought it was great.  
I brought a friend down for Dallas.  We left at 4:30 under the mistaken idea that things would get going at 8.  ha.  Anyway - showed up, registered, they did a safety briefing and started sending people down range.
I'm going to stick to my excuse that I was working on a broken ankle and I think the three mile distance was very conservative.  It felt like 20.

The terrain features were fun.  Had to go through a fair amount of woods.  Walked down a stream bank
I thought all of the stages were a lot of fun and showed me stuff I need to work on.  

I think the organizers did a great job putting together a challenging course and kept things safe.
For next time:
1 - more rifle stages!
2 - clearer markings.  There were a few situations where it was not clear where you should go

The turn out was pretty good and an interesting group of people.  There was the tactical hippy who ran the course in flip flops, sarong, and a tie-dyed headband.  Another guy did the course cowboy style with a six shooter and a lever action rifle.  Both should get extra corners on their man cards.

To me it appeared the folks running ARs with lots of cool attachments had a harder time.  All that extra weight didn't seem to help.  Just my opinion.

This was the first time running my FS2000 and I managed to win a double feed.  I'm going to have to figure out if that is a feature of the weapon or operator error (most likely).  Other than one hiccup it ran great and was very accurate even w/ just an EOTech for the long distance stuff.

I'll definitely show up for the next round.

Also: when is the next Bug Out drill?

1) I know my rucking pace count pretty well and I would say it was just over 4 miles.  I hit 3 around the Sofia stage.
2) I agree with the markings.
3) The cool attachments do add weight, but most of the time each attachment has a purpose.  Adding to that, you should train as you fight.  My optics were a bit heavier than something like an EOTech, but in return I had the fastest time(at least up until that point where I shot) on a couple of the rifle stages.  I also ran around with a light on my rifle even though I knew I wouldn't' use it.

If I'm somewhere within driving distance by this time next year I'll definitely make it to the next one.

Other notes:
-great job on safety, I liked clearing the rifles before/after every stage, yet at the same time I liked the big boy rules with the pistols
-awesome variation of terrain and obstacles, I'd like to see more obstacles next time to punish people who don't have their gear secure/tied down
-if it isn't too complicated, maybe make a different weight class, ie require rucks to be at least 40lbs
-more rifle stages, i know they are harder to do, but it would be cool to have more rifle stages- especially closer in ones(granted that might require taping which in turn would make more of a slow down)

On the whole I had a lot of fun.
Link Posted: 2/26/2013 5:31:24 AM EDT
[#39]
Your Ranger pace is pretty spot on.  I was wearing my Forerunner GPS.  It was right at 4 miles total and Sofia was at 3.

I had a great time and met some great people.

Everything run safely even with running though rough creek beds. It sure is interesting when people find what works and what doesn't.  It keeps going back to simple is better for me.
The biggest gear fail that I kept hearing was people loosing mags..  The great part of this was that everyone that I heard got them all back. A buddy of mine lost a Glock 17 mag, it was sitting with the score keeper. The Score keeper said the 3 people came up looking for a G17 mag and said that was not theirs.. Very honest crowd.

All of the shooting stages were great. They made the shooting challenging. I really like Sofia, where you had to navigate the thick brush.
Link Posted: 2/26/2013 11:22:28 AM EDT
[#40]
Saturday – Z-Day 2013

Mark Martinez of Battle Road USA addresses the participants.

Several Pecos Run and Gun participants chose to join us.

I was an RO with henschman and spitstickler at Stage 4 “Finding Sofia”.

Time limit was 2 minutes 30 seconds.

Shooters could only fire when standing on a piece of carpet. Sometimes that carpet was very small.

Each carpet had two red lines spray painted on the ground to direct the shooter to the zombies they were to engage – 1 head shot only per head. There were 6 carpets and 13 steel heads total.

The steel heads were welded directly to the frame – which meant they didn’t always ring out when hit. We ROs did our best to keep a fresh coat of paint on the heads to help verify hits. RO legs were getting rubbery after running the course 20 times each (probably more) – but we had as much fun as the shooters.

One of the first shooters arrives at Station 4.

Since I know this guy I ran and followed him (another RO kept count of time and hits) through to get some action shots on Stage 4 aka “Finding Sofia”.

RO with stopwatch chasing after a shooter

Shooters were asked to bring their own stopwatch to keep track of their own wait time. Sometime around 1:00PM we had a number of shooters show up at Stage 4 in a short time frame. If a shooter arrived when there was a wait ROs asked them to start their stopwatch to record their wait time. The longest wait time I recall was in the 20 minute range. Wait times were deducted from their run time if the wait time was recorded by the shooter.

He may be a tactical hippy but he is a Rifleman and one really cool guy. He says he was scratched more at this event than at Pecos.

Link Posted: 2/26/2013 1:56:47 PM EDT
[#41]
Sheesh, this was awesome! This is the first day I'm not sore and I ran walked the course with the rest of the ROs on Friday. I think I finally have the strength to unpack the vehicle. :)

My first time for something like this, but man I'm hooked. I can't wait to do it again. Although I never planned on running this event, I did spend a little bit of time getting used to the weight and walking the distance in weeks prior. The terrain factor easily more than doubled my time. Learned a lot about my gear and more importantly, me last weekend.

Definitely lots of good folks out at the event. Hats off to the guy in the flip-flops with the cut up legs. The guy behind him in line ran it with plates. Only way I can think of to top that is to run it in flip-flops AND plates.

Big kudos to the crew at BattleRoadUSA, even though it may not have been picture perfect for everyone, I saw a lot of sweaty but smiling faces all during the day on Saturday. I think BR did a heck of a job for their first annual RNG. I imagine it'll be even better next time.
Link Posted: 2/26/2013 9:20:45 PM EDT
[#42]
+1 on that.  Got talked into trying it and it was the most fun I've ever had shooting a gun. Or two.

This was an Appleseed-centric crew and they're some mighty good folks, and patient but very safety-conscious.  Lots of ROs and every one that I encountered did the org proud.  Kudos to Mark Martinez and Mike Adam for a great event.

You could have dropped your wallet and it would have showed up at the scorer's table intact, along with the assorted lost & found mags.

Definitely clearing the calendar for next year's event.
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 4:42:59 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

next year?  If they ran it again next month I'd show up.  I had way too much fun.

Link Posted: 2/27/2013 7:21:45 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:

next year?  If they ran it again next month I'd show up.  I had way too much fun.

Yeah I'm hoping they have another one soon
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 12:27:45 PM EDT
[#45]
We're going to be having one up in Norman, Oklahoma soon, for all of those who can't get enough Run n' Gun!  Probably in July.  A bunch of us decided the same thing y'all are saying after competing at Pecos last year.  This stuff is just too much fun to do only once a year!
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 1:42:44 PM EDT
[#46]
Get us some dates on the one up in OU country ASAP, please, so I can put in for time off from work and make plans to be there!!!  Thanks Henschman.
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 1:45:43 PM EDT
[#47]
Me too!
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 2:44:26 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Get us some dates on the one up in OU country ASAP, please, so I can put in for time off from work and make plans to be there!!!  Thanks Henschman.

Link Posted: 2/27/2013 3:24:58 PM EDT
[#49]
Anyone know when the results will be posted?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 5:21:16 PM EDT
[#50]
Mark said they are still working on the spreadsheet but hoped to have them out by weeks end.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top