Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2012 4:37:21 PM EDT
I noticed a new indoor range being built a couple months ago and it had huge signs outside saying 'a new type of range'.

Well the retail area opened up this week and I went in today.

Its great looking, all of the guns are there for you to touch and pull the trigger on, basically they removed the firing pins so you can pick anything up you want.

They said they are going to have 20 something lanes, a simulator, VIP area, cigar room etc.

Prices were a little on the high side but the staff are excellent. Not a single 'gun store employee' type works there, everyone seems to be knowledgeable and also enthusiastic.

They carry cool stuff too, Noveske, Daniel Defence, LWRC and they even have Knights!

If anyone is passing, its probably worth a trip inside, its a very different model to your typical gunshop and I hope it works out for them.
Link Posted: 9/18/2012 7:11:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks like a cool place.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top